TrueBlueArmy Forums
Sheff Wed away - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Sheff Wed away (/showthread.php?tid=2051)

Sheff Wed away - BlueArmy - 24-07-2022

Who's going then? Any idea how many sold? Surely you'd expect us to sellout for this? Anything less than 2k at worse is poor.

I'm reluctantly sitting in the home end the Kop with an old friend of mine who I worked with for over 20 years. Haven't seen him for a long time. Hes a big owls fan. He doesn't want to sit with the Pompey fans so I agreed to join him in the home end. I might slip away quietly when the scoreline gets embarrassing.

I think we will get beaten comfortably by the team likely to finish 1st this season.

RE: Sheff Wed away - foxleyblue - 24-07-2022

Let's hope it rains Big Grin

RE: Sheff Wed away - Pompeyg100 - 24-07-2022

(24-07-2022, 10:18 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: Who's going then? Any idea how many sold? Surely you'd expect us to sellout for this? Anything less than 2k at worse is poor.

I'm reluctantly sitting in the home end the Kop with an old friend of mine who I worked with for over 20 years. Haven't seen him for a long time. Hes a big owls fan. He doesn't want to sit with the Pompey fans so I agreed to join him in the home end. I might slip away quietly when the scoreline gets embarrassing.

I think we will get beaten comfortably by the team likely to finish 1st this season.

8/10. Flying over from Fareham for the game?

RE: Sheff Wed away - dsmg - 24-07-2022

Blue Army, Pompey's number 1 negative fan.

RE: Sheff Wed away - Hermann's_no_hermit - 24-07-2022

He's just getting tedious now.

RE: Sheff Wed away - Isaac Hunt - 24-07-2022

It's a wind up.
Mind you I agree we will probably lose.

RE: Sheff Wed away - Hammie - 24-07-2022

Having the first game during the big get away just after the schools have broken up will limit travel. As will concerns about train travel and the price of fuel.
All those bungs to get the World Cup at a stupid location are going to keep affecting this season in unforeseen ways.

RE: Sheff Wed away - bluetagagain - 24-07-2022

1-1 The Bish to equalise in the last minute

Bish Bash Bosh then

RE: Sheff Wed away - Cunninglinguist - 24-07-2022

(24-07-2022, 11:53 AM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: He's just getting tedious now.

Beat me to it.

RE: Sheff Wed away - Pedalo_menders - 24-07-2022

Travel hand luggage only, if you can BlueArmy. Heathrow is experiencing heavy delays. Safe flight.

RE: Sheff Wed away - 66zoolane - 24-07-2022

BlueArmy posts, he gets stick in reply, but then mainly says nothing, which makes you wonder if he's a robot.

We need an 'ARE YOU A SCUM-BOT' tick box, with 'Study the following graph and click on any fixtures that you think may contain 9-0 maulings. If you think all your fixtures may end in 9-0 maulings, leave the squares blank'

RE: Sheff Wed away - Smirnoffexpress - 24-07-2022

A resounding away win, followed by a campaign that sees us gaining automatic promotion.

(24-07-2022, 05:58 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: A resounding away win, followed by a campaign that sees us gaining automatic promotion.

hic !

RE: Sheff Wed away - WheresDave - 24-07-2022

(24-07-2022, 06:22 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote:
(24-07-2022, 05:58 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: A resounding away win, followed by a campaign that sees us gaining automatic promotion.

hic !

BlueArmy.. what colour are your favourite flavored crayons?

RE: Sheff Wed away - briefcase_wanchor - 24-07-2022

Can't be many times we've played the same fixture in consecutive games. Given it's all been a bit lastminute.com, I'm not expecting too much, so anything better than the last performance will be acceptable.

RE: Sheff Wed away - BilltheCat - 24-07-2022

(24-07-2022, 05:35 PM)66zoolane Wrote: BlueArmy posts, he gets stick in reply, but then mainly says nothing, which makes you wonder if he's a robot.

There was another poster (I can't remember the name) who would post inflammatory drivel and then sit back and watch the responses.

Almost as bad as the posts that end "discuss!"

RE: Sheff Wed away - Cunninglinguist - 25-07-2022

Something ‘Pete’. Probably the same person.

RE: Sheff Wed away - Kingo - 25-07-2022

Was it FE Pete, who then used to post under another name, agreeing with himself.

RE: Sheff Wed away - Theyak2 - 25-07-2022

Yes. Pete was the 2nd biggest twat on earth.
I think we may surprise a few and seal an away win

RE: Sheff Wed away - BlueArmy - 25-07-2022

How many have Pompey sold?

RE: Sheff Wed away - DeepBlue - 26-07-2022

only a few hundred of the 3000 allocation left.