TrueBlueArmy Forums
Westwood again. - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Westwood again. (/showthread.php?tid=2055)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Westwood again. - teeftwo - 14-03-2023

You can't have pissed up idiots wandering into the women's toilets like this. Ban him til the the end of the season and tell him he's on a life ban if he fucks up at any time in the future.

At this rate he'll end up in Portland sharing a room with Gary Glitter.

RE: Westwood again. - Sharpe* - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 03:19 PM)teeftwo Wrote: You can't have pissed up idiots wandering into the women's toilets like this. Ban him til the the end of the season and tell him he's on a life ban if he fucks up at any time in the future.

At this rate he'll end up in Portland sharing a room with Gary Glitter.

You could say they're starting their own gang Big Grin

RE: Westwood again. - Lawrence - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 10:54 AM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote:
(14-03-2023, 10:48 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: It’s on the front page of the News

"Given it was women’s day, I thought I would identify as a woman to show solidarity with them."

That'll help your case, John.

Ms. Williams sounds like a whole bag of fun doesn't she?

International women's day (or "All Men Are Kunts" day to give its unofficial title), was actually Wednesday 8th and not Saturday.

Ms Williams does come across as a bit fiery, but who would you believe when it comes down to it - a woman who you've never heard of  or Westwood, a man with a track record of drink-influenced offensive behaviour. It's where your reputation precedes you and all that goodwill he has accumulated over the years will soon evaporate.

The ban should actually include Fratton Park and not just two low-selling away games. The guy will actually save money from the whole thing.

RE: Westwood again. - firqdays - 14-03-2023

Any chance that Millwall may put in a close season bid?

RE: Westwood again. - Pompeyg100 - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 04:08 PM)Lawrence Wrote:
(14-03-2023, 10:54 AM)Rick Pumpkin Wrote:
(14-03-2023, 10:48 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: It’s on the front page of the News

"Given it was women’s day, I thought I would identify as a woman to show solidarity with them."

That'll help your case, John.

Ms. Williams sounds like a whole bag of fun doesn't she?

International women's day (or "All Men Are Kunts" day to give its unofficial title), was actually Wednesday 8th and not Saturday.

Ms Williams does come across as a bit fiery, but who would you believe when it comes down to it - a woman who you've never heard of  or Westwood, a man with a track record of drink-influenced offensive behaviour. It's where your reputation precedes you and all that goodwill he has accumulated over the years will soon evaporate.

The ban should actually include Fratton Park and not just two low-selling away games. The guy will actually save money from the whole thing.

I think most people would be fiery in that situation too.

RE: Westwood again. - Cunninglinguist - 14-03-2023

I don’t get this, celebrity clouding people’s judgement. Just because people think they know him, however slightly, he gets away with murder. Any unknown who had pulled the stunts he has would have been chinned and left on the terrace or thrown out of the ground and told not to come back.
He does nothing to enhance the reputation of Pompey or our fans. If he doesn’t sober up and act like a reasonable human being, then get rid. At what point does his behaviour become unacceptable to everyone? Just what does he have to do?

Get rid now, 3 strikes and you’re out. He’s had a lot more opportunities than most.

RE: Westwood again. - slayer - 14-03-2023

Agreed. He is no more or less entitled than anyone else. Even if there is some sort of behavioural disorder, the rules are the rules.

Long term ban now.

Give him a reason to look at himself and want to dry himself out.

In those terms it is the kindest thing the club could do for him.

RE: Westwood again. - Hammie - 14-03-2023

I just feel sad for him and what he is turning himself into (or all the booze is doing)

Just read that he denies being drunk….

RE: Westwood again. - dsmg - 14-03-2023

He's got very serious problems then. Can hardly stand.

RE: Westwood again. - oi oi saveloy - 15-03-2023

She seems like a bit of a cvnt.

RE: Westwood again. - Sharpe* - 15-03-2023

That's 4 bans now isn't it this season?

Surely he must know he's close to getting the boot?

RE: Westwood again. - Deebo - 15-03-2023

Imagine being a kid and seeing that monster stood in the doorway dressed as a clown. Like something from a horror film. “Here’s Johnny!”

(15-03-2023, 09:21 AM)Deebo Wrote: Imagine being a kid and seeing that monster stood in the doorway dressed as a clown. Like something from a horror film. “Here’s Johnny!”

When I've seen him its the opposite.

Kids going to get photographs with him - which he's happy to do.

RE: Westwood again. - blueandwight - 15-03-2023

Quite honestly I can't see what Cullen is so worried about and why he doesn't deal with the problem properly.
There again, the expanation that Westwood conjured up to defend his behavious is something that Trump and Johnson would have been proud of!!

RE: Westwood again. - exgaffer - 15-03-2023

(15-03-2023, 09:38 AM)blueandwight Wrote: Quite honestly I can't see what Cullen is so worried about and why he doesn't deal with the problem properly.
There again, the expanation that Westwood conjured up to defend his behavious is something that Trump and Johnson would have been proud of!!

Trump and Johnson? What the fuck have they got to do with it?

You can get help for obsession issues you know.

As for the excuse, it is now widely used ever since all the ‘I can identify as anything I want to’ nonsense started. 

If you bring in lunatic policies you get madness, it’s that simple.

RE: Westwood again. - teeftwo - 15-03-2023

Just for once lets get away from the politics and other nonsense.

Westwood has no place going into the Ladies toilets, we all know this. It's abhorrent behaviour. I used to take my daughter to Fratton when she was 8. Can you imagine how she'd have felt if she came out of the loo and that pissed up fool was in there.

It's abhorrent behaviour and belittling International Women's Day as a comedy excuse just shows what an immature idiot he is. A parody of a parody now, all caused by his alcoholism.

International womans day?

Does anybody actually take any notice of this?

RE: Westwood again. - exgaffer - 15-03-2023

(15-03-2023, 11:20 AM)teeftwo Wrote: Just for once lets get away from the politics and other nonsense.

Westwood has no place going into the Ladies toilets, we all know this. It's abhorrent behaviour. I used to take my daughter to Fratton when she was 8. Can you imagine how she'd have felt if she came out of the loo and that pissed up fool was in there.

It's abhorrent behaviour and belittling International Women's Day as a comedy excuse just shows what an immature idiot he is. A parody of a parody now, all caused by his alcoholism.

Trouble is you can’t get away from the politics because they influence behaviour. We actually have people being arrested, charged and convicted for ‘misgendering’ in this mad country we live in.

I agree with you of course, Westwood (or any other fully intact male) has no place in a Ladies toilet, or any other previously Women Only space for that matter.

This madness needs to end sooner rather than later.

RE: Westwood again. - 66zoolane - 15-03-2023

(15-03-2023, 11:27 AM)Sharpe* Wrote: International womans day?

Yes, Westwood. It's International Pandas Day tomorrow., so zoos should keep an eye out for him.

(15-03-2023, 11:33 AM)exgaffer Wrote:
(15-03-2023, 11:20 AM)teeftwo Wrote: Just for once lets get away from the politics and other nonsense.

Trouble is you can’t get away from the politics because they influence behaviour. We actually have people being arrested, charged and convicted for ‘misgendering’ in this mad country we live in.

I agree with you of course, Westwood (or any other fully intact male) has no place in a Ladies toilet, or any other previously Women Only space for that matter.

This madness needs to end sooner rather than later.

Its a fair point.

The nonsense about 600 genders is somehow in our society as are 'gender neutral' toilets in our schools.

He's taking the mickey out of it.

He actually says he didn't go in the loo but in the hallway bit outside.

Did anyone actually see him in there?

I obviously wouldn't want him going in there but I'd also get rid the nonsense as well.

RE: Westwood again. - Cleaver Greene - 15-03-2023

Not supporting Westwood at all. But. He needs Psychiatric and Alcholic dependancy help.
A few years ago at Victorious, the queues for the Ladies was ridiculous. The blokes were virtually empty.
A couple of women who were just about to piss themselves went into the blokes traps. So what.
A few blokes got the hump, others like me couldnt be bothered. Different scenario I appreciate.
Mind you, if I saw a woman dressed like Westwood in there I might have a different view.
Blokes going into womens toilets is out of order at any level.
He should get the ban he deserves.

RE: Westwood again. - slayer - 15-03-2023

My nipper has this phrase he's picked up from his peers, "fuck about and find out".

I think Westwood just did.

He wanted attention, now he has it.

RE: Westwood again. - stayinupforever - 16-03-2023

(15-03-2023, 11:27 AM)Sharpe* Wrote: International womans day?

Just to keep things fair I checked.....there is also an International Men's Day. Load of boloney.