TrueBlueArmy Forums
Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity (/showthread.php?tid=2147)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - BlueArmy - 18-08-2022

Has Cullen mentioned this? Went to buy 6 tickets in this stand and it's soldout again.

This needs doing ASAP. This saturday and the last two home games have been soldout for the fratton end and this stand especially is always soldout. I don't think I've seen it a few days before a game when it isn't soldout. Infact it's soldout a good amount of time before a game now. Loads of people want to sit in the fratton end but can't get tickets. It's soldout online almost all of the time. Club need to invest in this ASAP.

The last couple of hundred of tickets for Saturday are going very quickly now and likely to sellout today. The last few games have been pretty much soldout again, only the odd single seat available if anything and Saturday will be another sellout.

The club need to extend the fratton end as soon as possible. Lots of people just can't get tickets in this stand and it's the best stand in terms of noise and facilities.

Extend the fratton end by a few thousand and watch us fill it especially when we are doing well.

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - Hermann's_no_hermit - 18-08-2022

(18-08-2022, 11:59 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: Has Cullen mentioned this? Went to buy 6 tickets in this stand and it's soldout again.

This needs doing ASAP. This saturday and the last two home games have been soldout for the fratton end and this stand especially is always soldout. I don't think I've seen it a few days before a game when it isn't soldout. Infact it's soldout a good amount of time before a game now. Loads of people want to sit in the fratton end but can't get tickets. It's soldout online almost all of the time. Club need to invest in this ASAP.

The last couple of hundred of tickets for Saturday are going very quickly now and likely to sellout today. The last few games have been pretty much soldout again, only the odd single seat available if anything and Saturday will be another sellout.

The club need to extend the fratton end as soon as possible. Lots of people just can't get tickets in this stand and it's the best stand in terms of noise and facilities.

Extend the fratton end by a few thousand and watch us fill it especially when we are doing well.

Don't worry,  there's always room at St Mary's for you

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - Cunninglinguist - 18-08-2022

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - slayer - 18-08-2022

Give it up mate, you've been sussed

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - mikey393 - 18-08-2022

If as we all hope the team continues to do well & up near the top there's a major ticket supply problem. This could well lead to touts offering marked up tickets. EWe don't need this so the club need to do all they can to get up to at least 20,000 asap.

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - BlueArmy - 18-08-2022

If we are doing well in any league, we will sell a lot more than 20,000 capacity. Its simply not enough capacity.

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - Hammie - 18-08-2022

(18-08-2022, 01:51 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: If we are doing well in any league, we will sell a lot more than 20,000 capacity. Its simply not enough capacity.

Did anyone sit in the little new corner bit between the Fratton and North? A small step but every little helps, if you can see!

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - BlueArmy - 18-08-2022

(18-08-2022, 01:53 PM)Hammie Wrote:
(18-08-2022, 01:51 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: If we are doing well in any league, we will sell a lot more than 20,000 capacity. Its simply not enough capacity.

Did anyone sit in the little new corner bit between the Fratton and North? A small step but every little helps, if you can see!

That corner bit has always been there. Infact it's really part of the north stand.

(18-08-2022, 02:20 PM)BlueArmy Wrote:
(18-08-2022, 01:53 PM)Hammie Wrote:

That corner bit has always been there. Infact it's really part of the north stand.

I recall it when standing, never noticed it before from my roost in the Fratton End, I recall the program sellers being stuck out there but not on the angle

We have a strange shortage of lemonade, in my part of the world.

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - BilltheCat - 18-08-2022

(18-08-2022, 11:59 AM)BlueArmy Wrote: Has Cullen mentioned this? Went to buy 6 tickets in this stand and it's soldout again.

Incidentally, The Fratton End is sold out this Saturday. Just a heads-up!

Mikey’s got the last seat.

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - stayinupforever - 18-08-2022

If the club encouraged those ST holders not able to go to specific games to give up their seat in advance we might actually see the ground full when "sold out". It's never full. It can't be that difficult to set up an option to do that through our online account surely?

(18-08-2022, 02:50 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: If the club encouraged those ST holders not able to go to specific games to give up their seat in advance we might actually see the ground full when "sold out". It's never full. It can't be that difficult to set up an option to do that through our online account surely?

I've raised this with the fans reps and it is on the agenda for the next meeting. Seriously annoys me when there are seats or even rows empty and other fans locked out.

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - Northstander - 18-08-2022

Still plenty left for Saturday in the South Stand (Milton End corner) if anyone wants to go. Don't expect they will last long

(18-08-2022, 02:50 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: If the club encouraged those ST holders not able to go to specific games to give up their seat in advance we might actually see the ground full when "sold out". It's never full. It can't be that difficult to set up an option to do that through our online account surely?
 I know a few ST holders who rarely go to evening matches due to travel/parking problems. I'm sure they would give them up if the option was there

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - Pompey_in_Derby - 18-08-2022

Pompey vs Bristol Rovers may well end up being our biggest crowd of the entire season.

Isn't work due to start on the Milton End from October which will cut the away capacity so Sheff Wed, Derby, Ipswich etc won't bring as many as Rovers?

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - TBP - 18-08-2022

(18-08-2022, 03:56 PM)Northstander Wrote:
 I know a few ST holders who rarely go to evening matches due to travel/parking problems. I'm sure they would give them up if the option was there

Surprisingly, there are one or two who don't come because they don't like going out at night. I must admit I never feel unsafe because there are always plenty of other supporters heading in my direction.

RE: Imcreasing the fratton end capacity - bluetagagain - 18-08-2022

(18-08-2022, 11:59 AM)BlueArmy scummer cünt Wrote: Has Cullen mentioned this? Went to buy 6 tickets in this stand and it's soldout again.

Try St Fairies scummer boy.

they used to give a £5 discount off the next ST for freeing up your seat seemed a good idea for everyone.

I know but it will take ages to get above that amount at the current rate of progress.

The Milton End won't be finished until next season I believe?

Maybe we should have moved to a purpose built 30,000 capacity new stadium out of town.

Mikey, No!!!!

You don’t talk to strangers and you certainly don’t talk to this one!

I Know Cunny just putting what others are No doubt now thinking!

What's the short-term solution then?

(18-08-2022, 04:03 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: Pompey vs Bristol Rovers may well end up being our biggest crowd of the entire season.

Isn't work due to start on the Milton End from October which will cut the away capacity so Sheff Wed, Derby, Ipswich etc won't bring as many as Rovers?

Yes Derby just found the article and they are going to start digging out the SE Corner in October and limit the away fans to 1600

lots of implications in the various videos that they are now looking beyond the Milton End work.