TrueBlueArmy Forums
Pompey in front - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pompey in front (/showthread.php?tid=215)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Pompey in front - ForeverPompey - 16-02-2021

(16-02-2021, 08:50 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: Five subs and still no place for Hiwula? A taste of things to come under Gallen?

Staggering to be losing , make 5 changes, but the striker isn’t one of them.

RE: Pompey in front - mikey393 - 16-02-2021

Same old rubbish! What does Hiwula have to do to get a game?

RE: Pompey in front - slayer - 16-02-2021

Donny laughing their way to the fucking bank.

RE: Pompey in front - dsmg - 16-02-2021

Marquis, another awful match despite scoring. Incapable of controlling the ball.

I thought Harrison was the penalty taker?

RE: Pompey in front - Bluebob - 16-02-2021

Absolutely shocking performance. Raggett has had a nightmare Williams is so over rated with Harness two of the worst players in the squad. Marquis first touch is poor he can’t strike a ball cleanly scuffs it so often.
Cannon runs around with his head down does nothing but run into blind alleys.
Curtis was quiet first half but is always capable of a goal so Jackett leaves Williams’s on and takes Curtis off.
I will be amazed if we make automatic promotion and on the current form since Hull be lucky to make playoffs. The only bright spot is Byers who is head and shoulders over most tonight.

(16-02-2021, 08:50 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: Five subs and still no place for Hiwula? A taste of things to come under Gallen?

Ok so Harrison scores a penalty last week so this week he lets Marquis take it and miss it. Is there no leader in our club? is there no one in charge? does no one at the club care because the players certainly didn’t tonight.

We had a major opportunity tonight went 1-0 then blew it!

RE: Pompey in front - Pangus - 16-02-2021

Only one word for this pathetic display. Abject. There were so many poor performances all over the pitch. Top of the list was Raggett. Quite unbelievable show. I've rarely seen a defender have such a wretched game as Raggett tonight. He was all over the place and 100% responsible for two of the goals. Not making tackles, laying off players, not winning headers and then that awful trip to give away the penalty. How will Neil Allen rate him in the paper tomorrow? 3? No more.
Marquis scored but his finishing was poor. He was put through on goal by Byers in the first half for what would have been an equaliser but shot straight at the keeper. Then he missed a penalty with a weak effort. We really do need a proper striker - any decent one would have been up to 15+ goals by now. Harness, Daniels, Williams were all poor tonight.
This performance really beggars belief tonight, Rovers really had two points handed to them.

Depressing

RE: Pompey in front - Hammie - 16-02-2021

I'm not sure if any of the on pitch players can justify picking up their wages tonight. Even more worrying from me was how we reverted to massive hoof ball in the second half and just ran around pointlessly.

RE: Pompey in front - slayer - 16-02-2021

Daniels didn't look fit and Raggett looked like a pub footballer.

Marquis really is shot isn't he? I feel like we are playing with ten men when he is on the pitch

Depressing

Depressing. Hiwula should walk away.

(16-02-2021, 09:17 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Daniels didn't look fit and Raggett looked like a pub footballer.

Marquis really is shot isn't he? I feel like we are playing with ten men when he is on the pitch

This is so true. Marquis is not fit for purpose.