TrueBlueArmy Forums
Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? (/showthread.php?tid=224)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - Gerry Hatrick - 19-02-2021

(19-02-2021, 04:58 PM)bluebollox Wrote:
(19-02-2021, 04:20 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: Just be thankfull you are not a Southend supporter

Ermm thats quite bizarre & got sod all to do with this particular debate. Why not start a thread called Poor old Southend instead of trying to divert away from the topic.

Actually I would like to know more about Southend and its environs which may for all you know have a direct bearing on the decisions of Mr Catlin and his 'team'.

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - bluebollox - 19-02-2021

(19-02-2021, 05:13 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote:
(19-02-2021, 04:20 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: Just be thankfull you are not a Southend supporter

Ermm thats quite bizarre & got sod all to do with this particular debate. Why not start a thread called Poor old Southend instead of trying to divert away from the topic.

Actually I would like to know more about Southend and its environs which may for all you know have a direct bearing on the decisions of Mr Catlin and his 'team'.

How so? Sounds like drivel to me. Smile

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - Gerry Hatrick - 19-02-2021

(19-02-2021, 05:18 PM)bluebollox Wrote:
(19-02-2021, 05:13 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote:

How so? Sounds like drivel to me. Smile

Exactly!

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - mikey393 - 19-02-2021

Forget Southend Nothing to do with us! Let's concentrate on our Club.

How is the best way to resolve the issue?

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - bluebollox - 19-02-2021

(19-02-2021, 07:33 PM)mikey393 Wrote: Forget Southend Nothing to do with us! Let's concentrate on our Club.

mikey 393 spot on!

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - mikey393 - 20-02-2021

If we start with the Very Negative formation 4-2-3-1 with Marquis up top again.

Please put your name down to volunteer to drive both of the clowns to the station.

I expect there to be a queue forming!

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - Yepmop70 - 20-02-2021

I really think it's obvious we are not good enough for automatic promotion and if we fail in the play offs that will be the end of Kenny.
He has had long enough in the job now without success. As has been said he is a great bloke but there is no sentiment in football and events will take their course. Who would you want as the next manager ?

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - Pangus - 20-02-2021

If he fails to get us promoted this season then I would expect Jackett and Gallen to do the honourable thing and resign, with some sort of agreed settlement for the remaining year of their contracts. However it will probably be transacted on the usual basis i.e 'agree to part by mutual agreement', I would think. It can't come soon enough for me.

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - bluebollox - 20-02-2021

(20-02-2021, 12:53 PM)Pangus Wrote: If he fails to get us promoted this season then I would expect Jackett and Gallen to do the honourable thing and resign, with some sort of agreed settlement for the remaining year of their contracts. However it will probably be transacted on the usual basis i.e 'agree to part by mutual agreement', I would think. It can't come soon enough for me.

No agreed settlement necessary. Their contracts expire in May/June.

RE: Should Jackett & Gallen Go Now? - mikey393 - 20-02-2021

Need to go tonight!