TrueBlueArmy Forums
JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: JACKETT OUT!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=239)

Pages: 1 2

JACKETT OUT!!!!! - bluetagagain - 20-02-2021

Just resurrecting my favourite subject.
FFS Catlin ring the Eisners and bin the feckin Clown on Monday.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Rocketman - 20-02-2021

I disagree. Get them out TONIGHT !!!

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - ForeverPompey - 20-02-2021

(20-02-2021, 05:30 PM)Rocketman Wrote: I disagree. Get them out TONIGHT !!!

Would make us feel better if nothing else

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Wightblue - 20-02-2021

Should never have had his contract extended in the first place.

Appoint a Caretaker manager for now, then get the right man in........but who is going to choose the right man ?
Eisner ? Clearly not !
Catlin ? Clearly not !

Who  can make what will be a key appointment ? Will Eisner pay the asking price for the right man ?

I am low on confidence on both matters

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Pedalo_menders - 20-02-2021

3 more months and we'll be rid. Even if a miracle happens and we do get promoted, Kenny & Joe have shown they are not able to build a consistently performing team.

Lots of change in the summer then. Do you think we can offload downing, bolton & raggett? Hopefully we will cash in on Curtis, too.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - ForeverPompey - 20-02-2021

(20-02-2021, 06:17 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: 3 more months and we'll be rid. Even if a miracle happens and we do get promoted, Kenny & Joe have shown they are not able to build a consistently performing team.

Lots of change in the summer then. Do you think we can offload downing, bolton & raggett? Hopefully we will cash in on Curtis, too.

I think barring small miracles we will have a totally new outfit next season from manager down. Half this squad will be gone and good riddance to most of them. I give up on marquis and harness. Curtis needs a fresh start (he did at least show passion today). Raggett is basically terrible despite doing better this year. Williams flatters to deceive. Harrison is a waste of space. Johnson is ok and daniels fills a gap but nothing more. I’d have stuck with brown who works well with Curtis. Naylor has been an honest performer despite limited ability but any of them can leave as far as I’m concerned. As for management... well they are killing the club and should leave immediately.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - bluetagagain - 06-03-2021

Enough is enough. Do the right thing and resign after this game. Shocking,embarrassing and a disgrace.
JACKETT OUT !!!!!!

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - ForeverPompey - 06-03-2021

This is definitely a good way to lose

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - TheSyrup - 06-03-2021

Could well be more than 5 after 38 minutes.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - dsmg - 06-03-2021

Every cloud has a silver lining. He must go after this and the way we’ve played since Christmas

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Hammie - 06-03-2021

I can't ever recall seeing a decent team disintegrate like this in just a few weeks.

We are only playing 1 up front and it’s 4

Never in 60 years of watching Pompey have I ever seen anything like it. The owners, if they care, must sack him at half time.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - DeepBlue - 06-03-2021

(06-03-2021, 03:48 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: Never in 60 years of watching Pompey have I ever seen anything like it. The owners, if they care, must sack him at half time.

In the same nearly 60 years I would agree, this is  the worst ever performance I can remember. Losing 5-1 at home to Plymouth maybe but I can't think of a defeat like this to a relegation fighting team.

You take beatings when you’re at the bottom but to be promotion contenders against strugglers.... staggering. The players look lost. Either that or they are playing to get rid of KJ.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Cressers - 06-03-2021

Thanks for the League Two championship, Kenny; now for the love of God, go!

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Rocketman - 06-03-2021

Cook got us the Championship, not Jackett

Thanks for nothing jackett

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Cressers - 06-03-2021

So he did. The shock has addled my brain.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - blueinbrum3 - 06-03-2021

Truly shocking and totally embarrassing. Must rank amongst the worst 1st half performances by a team wearing the Pompey blue for decades.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Northstandgeorge - 06-03-2021

(06-03-2021, 04:16 PM)blueinbrum3 Wrote: Truly shocking and totally embarrassing. Must rank amongst the worst 1st half performances by a team wearing the Pompey blue for decades.

I can remember pompey conceding 4 in a half against Fulham ironically when we were 4 up at half time. But if memory serves me well that was aided by very strong winds.

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - Hammie - 06-03-2021

correct, then Fulham gave it a right go after conceding 4 themselves

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - mikey393 - 06-03-2021

4-1 Now Penalty Harrison who should have taken the BR one as well!

RE: JACKETT OUT!!!!! - dsmg - 06-03-2021

Lucky to score

Very poor penalty, the keeper nearly saved it