TrueBlueArmy Forums
New Strained Manager - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: New Strained Manager (/showthread.php?tid=2394)

Pages: 1 2

New Strained Manager - firqdays - 07-11-2022

Now that Husselpuff has gone rumours circulate regarding the new manager.

The BBC South announced that Scxm have 'permission' to speak with the Luton Town manager ?

Difficult to see , he has no Premiership pedigree and left Luton after an earlier spell for Stoke city in the Champ. however, that adventure was cut short in very quick time !

Interesting - possibly our friend "Blue Army" will have some insider knowledge ?

PUP

RE: New Strained Manager - slayer - 07-11-2022

Disappointing, thought he was doing great

RE: New Strained Manager - Cressers - 07-11-2022

Farewell Ralph, and thanks for those two 9-0 thrashings.

RE: New Strained Manager - Pedalo_menders - 07-11-2022

It would be wonderful if the scum got the Luton manager. He's shit

Southampton added that Hasenhuttl had departed "having made a significant contribution to the club, overseeing some memorable results and also playing a key role in the development of our club infrastructure, identity and playing squad".

Some memorable results indeed PMSL

RE: New Strained Manager - firqdays - 07-11-2022

You must remember Slayer that 'the bar' was never set at a very significant level to start with !

RE: New Strained Manager - mike hunt - 07-11-2022

happy days

RE: New Strained Manager - mike hunt - 07-11-2022

What no Big Sam or Pulis in the running? still, whoever takes over will have a job and a half motivating the crowd. I thought it was pretty telling seeing so many empty spaces at st fairies after all, they are the barcelona of the south coast

RE: New Strained Manager - farq2 - 07-11-2022

2-1 to be relegated

RE: New Strained Manager - DeepBlue - 07-11-2022

I hope Nathan Jones does get the job, I'd hate a manager I like to get it.

(07-11-2022, 04:21 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: I hope Nathan Jones does get the job, I'd hate a manager I like to get it.

They are hardly pushing the boat out to avoid relegation,i also hope he gets it

RE: New Strained Manager - Smirnoffexpress - 07-11-2022

I don’t want them relegated. Stuck were they are, as a bit part player in the big Sky opera they will win fook all. Drop down a division and there’s always the chance , slim though it is, of topping a division. I’d rather they spent another fifty years just existing.

SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.

very true

RE: New Strained Manager - exterminator - 07-11-2022

(07-11-2022, 02:22 PM)firqdays Wrote: Now that Husselpuff has gone rumours circulate regarding the new manager.

Interesting - possibly our friend "Blue Army" will have some insider knowledge ?

PUP

Well, he did play 12 games for them in the 1990's, so he has probably still got a few contacts there  Rolleyes

RE: New Strained Manager - foxleyblue - 07-11-2022

(07-11-2022, 04:47 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.

By a man from Pompey/Paulsgrove

I wonder if Portsea's JWP will make the move across to Bournemouth when they get relegated?

RE: New Strained Manager - Smirnoffexpress - 07-11-2022

(07-11-2022, 06:52 PM)foxleyblue Wrote:
(07-11-2022, 04:47 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.

By a man from Pompey/Paulsgrove

That’s the irony! The only thing they’ve ever won and it took a Pompey boy to do it!

RE: New Strained Manager - firqdays - 08-11-2022

Just having a cheeky read on the Scxm forum - a lot of the poor lambs bleating they didn't go for Eddie HOWE !!

First, he would never have gone there and TWO - Scxm always seem to turn to anyone ex Pompey in time of need :-

Bobby Stokes now Eddie Howe - strange !

The dawn of realisation PUP.

RE: New Strained Manager - exgaffer - 08-11-2022

(07-11-2022, 04:47 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: I don’t want them relegated. Stuck were they are, as a bit part player in the big Sky opera they will win fook all. Drop down a division and there’s always the chance , slim though it is, of topping a division. I’d rather they spent another fifty years just existing.

SFC the poxy little church social club team that got lucky once.

Nor me.

The longer they remain a total irrelevance the better I’ll like it  Wink .

RE: New Strained Manager - Smirnoffexpress - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 09:38 AM)firqdays Wrote: Just having a cheeky read on the Scxm forum -  a lot of the poor lambs bleating they didn't go for Eddie HOWE !!

First, he would never have gone there and TWO - Scxm always seem to turn to anyone ex Pompey in time of need :-

Bobby Stokes now Eddie Howe - strange !

The dawn of realisation PUP.

Aaaaaaaaand they have an owner called “Dragon”, I wonder if his first names are “puff the magic”?

RE: New Strained Manager - slayer - 09-11-2022

So what's going on? Are they hiring the guy that failed at Stoke?

RE: New Strained Manager - BabaOReally - 09-11-2022

A whiny, effeminate Welsh tart. They've not had one of those since Gareth Bale played for them.

RE: New Strained Manager - firqdays - 09-11-2022

They did employ a whiny Channel Islander - always moaning about not being picked for the National team....

RE: New Strained Manager - Smirnoffexpress - 09-11-2022

(09-11-2022, 04:21 PM)firqdays Wrote: They did employ a whiny Channel Islander - always moaning about not being picked for the National team....

In fairness, that big nose coont could play. Almost single handedly kept them up for years, the bastard.

RE: New Strained Manager - slayer - 09-11-2022

He had options to move to a bigger club and was told by multiple England Managers he needed to do it if he wanted to be considered. He bottled it. Wonder where he learned that from