TrueBlueArmy Forums
Zak Swanson - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Zak Swanson (/showthread.php?tid=2421)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Zak Swanson - essentialmix75 - 20-11-2022

(20-11-2022, 09:47 AM)exterminator Wrote: just had 1st of two Shingles jabs & had a flu jab a few weeks ago. 
Anxiety

Do you leave the GP via one door and join another queue entering via another door for a different Jab!.. You poor cuck, they really have got you to sh*tting your own pants....Wink
Lmfao

Safe and effective!... Lmfao

Excess deaths are high!!!..... What could that be???.... I was right all along you mug.

RE: Zak Swanson - exterminator - 20-11-2022

(20-11-2022, 10:19 AM)essentialmix75 Wrote:
(20-11-2022, 09:47 AM)exterminator Wrote: just had 1st of two Shingles jabs & had a flu jab a few weeks ago. 
Anxiety

Do you leave the GP via one door and join another queue entering via another door for a different Jab!.. You poor cuck, they really have got you to sh*tting your own pants....Wink
Lmfao

Excess deaths are high!!!..... What could that be???.... I was right all along you mug.

Ha, Ha you dont know me I'm calmness personified Thicky Picky Mixy. 

Just doing as any responsible human being does & getting themselves protected against dangerous & life threatening diseases 

Millions,& Millions of people worldwide have been saved from the horrors of various diseases and early death through vaccination programmes you stupid thick coont. 

You're never right about anything ThickyPicky Mixy  Boy - why change the habit of a lifetime?

RE: Zak Swanson - bluebollox - 20-11-2022

Truly bizarre thread but then the OP is a bizarre sort to say the least. Big Grin
Swanson is doing fine & there are others in the team arguably who are worse, but no-he chooses Swanson as his hill to die on.
Weird-but thats old pick n mix for you. Smile

RE: Zak Swanson - mikey393 - 20-11-2022

I thought Swanson had a good game along with Dale, Robertson, Pack & Ogilvie.

Griffiths is still very dodgy on high crosses to the back post & vey nearlygot done again.

Scarlett needs to be on the bench for a while & used as a 2nd half impact sub when other team is tiring.

He has frightening pace but little end product presently so DC needs to work on his finishing.

Piggot Needs to start with Bishop starting with next Saturday.

RE: Zak Swanson - Cunninglinguist - 20-11-2022

(20-11-2022, 04:52 PM)mikey393 Wrote: I thought Swanson had a good game along with Dale, Robertson, Pack & Ogilvie.

Griffiths is still very dodgy on high crosses to the back post & vey nearlygot done again.

Scarlett needs to be on the bench for a while & used as a 2nd half impact sub when other team is tiring.

He has frightening pace but little end product presently so DC needs to work on his finishing.

Totally agree with you.

I do think Esmy makes a valid point (though sadly not on this thread, or any I’ve responded to).

Nothing wrong with Swanson. Is he perfect? Clearly not but I’m happy enough with him in the team and it’s easy to see that he’s improving. He certainly isn’t a problem.

(20-11-2022, 03:12 PM)exterminator Wrote:
(20-11-2022, 10:19 AM)essentialmix75 Wrote:
Anxiety

Lmfao

Millions,& Millions of people worldwide have been saved from the horrors of various diseases and early death through vaccination programmes you stupid thick coont. 

What did you have, a vaccine that has been tested over many years to see if it is safe?.. Or new MRNA jab novel technology new to market?... Safe and effective!... Stupid thick coont as you say!...

(20-11-2022, 04:52 PM)mikey393 Wrote: I thought Swanson had a good game along with Dale, Robertson, Pack & Ogilvie.

Mikey 

I total agree with you apart from about Swanson. Everything else you said is spot on.

RE: Zak Swanson - slayer - 20-11-2022

Please tell me you're not from Pompey Mix. Surely our city cannot birth such a thick coont

Born and breed.

I will never leave this Great Island... I love this City.

RE: Zak Swanson - slayer - 20-11-2022

Born is a disappointment, but breed is just a tragedy

(20-11-2022, 06:59 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Born is a disappointment, but breed is just a tragedy

Smile

RE: Zak Swanson - Hermann's_no_hermit - 23-11-2022

Swanson showed again last night why he is such a good signing for us.

RE: Zak Swanson - SouthseaBubble - 25-11-2022

Maybe Mr Mix is the same person who some years ago, I think on the old News forum, used to pick on and obsess about how bad a player Jed Wallace was, not remotely up to League 2 standard. Jed seems to have had a pretty decent career at Championship level since leaving us. It takes all sorts, I suppose.

RE: Zak Swanson - Jezzer - 07-01-2023

We've got ourselves a player there.