TrueBlueArmy Forums
7 points out of last 21 - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 7 points out of last 21 (/showthread.php?tid=243)

7 points out of last 21 - dsmg - 20-02-2021

and only 4 points out of last 15 at home. What a disaster. Wheels coming off again, happens so often Jan/Feb. Our team selection seems bizarre. Byers played really well last match and promptly gets dropped to the bench. One shot on target all game sums it up.

RE: 7 points out of last 21 - Hammie - 20-02-2021

we bring in january signings and then mess with a successful team for a while. Then we go defensive as the confidence drains away. Then we stagger into the play offs and lack the confidence to go for it in what are cup games.

RE: 7 points out of last 21 - Yepmop70 - 20-02-2021

(20-02-2021, 08:13 PM)Hammie Wrote: we bring in january signings and then mess with a successful team for a while. Then we go defensive as the confidence drains away. Then we stagger into the play offs and lack the confidence to go for it in what are cup games.

RE: 7 points out of last 21 - Yepmop70 - 20-02-2021

How can Raggett get in today's team after his absolutely disgraceful showing against Bristol Rovers ? Why is he playing ahead of our best defender Whatmore ? It's baffling decisions like this that makes the fans despair. I don't think I've spoken to another fan who thinks we are good enough for the top two. The Eisners have some big decisions when it comes to picking a new manager this summer. Who do you want as the next manager ?

RE: 7 points out of last 21 - Pedalo_menders - 20-02-2021

Darren Moore please

RE: 7 points out of last 21 - Wightblue - 20-02-2021

In what universe would the Eisners be capable of picking a Manager for Portsmouth - one that would play positive, winning football, one that would work within the ‘we only eat what we kill’ philosophy ?

Awford, Barker, Cook and Jackett were recruited on Catlin’s watch so don’t expect much from him.

It would be more positive if The Eisners had recruited a DoF from the outset, someone with decent contacts at a decent level in the game and able to guide the owners towards their goal (whatever it may be).

RE: 7 points out of last 21 - Hammie - 20-02-2021

I would say that Cook and Jackett have been successful appointments
Barker clearly was not
Awford did a great caretaker job so earnt a go in most people's view at the time.

RE: 7 points out of last 21 - bluetagagain - 21-02-2021

Jackett successful!!!!!!! You are feckin joking, what success???? winning a tin pot useless trophy and failing to qualify counts as success in your book. FFS, we've wasted nearly 3 seasons and played some of the most boring football imaginable with this useless twat. I think you really need to rethink what counts as success in your book.