TrueBlueArmy Forums
Highlights - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Highlights (/showthread.php?tid=2436)

Highlights - Cunninglinguist - 22-11-2022

If you haven’t seen the game, the highlights should be very entertaining. They’ll probably include Pompeys numerous glorious wasted opportunities but they should also add in some of Ipswich’s well worked first half efforts too. They really were very impressive in the first half.
In short, I have no idea how they’ll edit that down to 2-3 mins.

RE: Highlights - firqdays - 23-11-2022

Agreed, realistically it could have been a bit of a goal fest, and Pompey WERE creating good chances!

RE: Highlights - Cunninglinguist - 23-11-2022

Terrible highlights. They really don’t do justice to Ipswich’s play in the early stages or Pompey’s play either. But I saw it all and it did make I chuft.

RE: Highlights - bluetagagain - 23-11-2022

Thought Swanson's goal was better than Scarlett's, yet according to DC the nipper is the next Eusebio.

RE: Highlights - briefcase_wanchor - 23-11-2022

(23-11-2022, 01:44 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: Terrible highlights. They really don’t do justice to Ipswich’s play in the early stages or Pompey’s play either. But I saw it all and it did make I chuft.

With a basic ifollow pass you can watch 10 min highlights with a bumpkin commentary.

Thought both sides missed a sitter each in the first half, otherwise didn't appear much for Pompey to have worried about from what I saw.  Ipswich had 700+ passes, 70+% possession but 1 shot on target to our 7.  Swanson won the ball with a header in midfield before completing the move with a good finish.

Highlight was Scarlett forgetting how to celebrate (understandably) by half-heartedly jogging to the corner before realising our fans weren't there. Looked a bit of a din.

RE: Highlights - mikey393 - 23-11-2022

Ipswich 72% : Pompey 28% Possession
Ipswich 1: Pompey 7 Shots
Attendance: 5,862

Their Manager must have been foaming at the mouth after that!

Let's hope what looked like on paper an insignificent game on paper is the turning point of the season & we can string some consecutive wins together now.

RE: Highlights - Hammie - 23-11-2022

(23-11-2022, 05:38 PM)mikey393 Wrote: Ipswich 72% : Pompey 28% Possession
Ipswich 1: Pompey 7 Shots
Attendance: 5,862

Their Manager must have been foaming at the mouth after that!

Let's hope what looked like on paper an insignificent game on paper is the turning point of the season & we can string some consecutive wins together now.

Another result that show the god of possession is often not the thing that wins games.

RE: Highlights - slayer - 23-11-2022

Ipswich got robbed last night. Good isn't it

RE: Highlights - Slagger - 24-11-2022

Who have we got in the next round?

RE: Highlights - Cunninglinguist - 24-11-2022

(24-11-2022, 05:42 PM)Slagger Wrote: Who have we got in the next round?
Stevenage.