TrueBlueArmy Forums
Yes ...YES... The best draw - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Yes ...YES... The best draw (/showthread.php?tid=2454)

Yes ...YES... The best draw - firqdays - 28-11-2022

Fantastic draw - local - ONLY Londres - and AS DESCRIBED ABOVE  THEY WILL NOT PLAY THEIR FULL TEAM, for fear of suggesting they are concerned ....

However, IF THEY DO -  HEY - HO , New STADIA, SHOW SPUDS HOW TO SUPPORT =  HAVE A GREAT ,GREAT, local day out, AND, Danny  LOVE THE CREDIT BALANCE !

Championship now a chance -  .....  even after a replay and round 4 ( remember Norwich).

We have NOTHING to lose - already on a winner.

Luckett's,  get your 10000 coaches ready !!

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Pompeyg100 - 28-11-2022

What does Championship now are chance mean?

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Cunninglinguist - 29-11-2022

(28-11-2022, 07:46 PM)firqdays Wrote: Fantastic draw - local - ONLY Londres - and AS DESCRIBED ABOVE  THEY WILL NOT PLAY THEIR FULL TEAM, for fear of suggesting they are concerned ....

However, IF THEY DO -  HEY - HO , New STADIA, SHOW SPUDS HOW TO SUPPORT =  HAVE A GREAT ,GREAT, local day out, AND, Danny  LOVE THE CREDIT BALANCE !

Championship now a chance -  .....  even after a replay and round 4 ( remember Norwich).

We have NOTHING to lose - already on a winner.

Luckett's,  get your 10000 coaches ready !!

How’s the head, this morning, Firq?

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - firqdays - 29-11-2022

Pompey 100 - whichever way we look at it the club should make - in Div 1 terms - a considerable cash bonus, from the tie, making a much better chance of financing the push for a play-off place.

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Tomsk - 29-11-2022

I’d like to think we won’t except our half of the gate money and give it to Tottenham

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Pompeyg100 - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 09:07 AM)firqdays Wrote: Pompey 100  - whichever way we look at it the club should make - in Div 1 terms - a considerable cash bonus, from the tie, making  a much better chance of financing the push for a play-off place.

Right I understand now what you meant.

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - teeftwo - 30-11-2022

Last time I was at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium was for a Lady Gaga concert earlier this year. I imagine everyone will be a little more conservative in their choice of clothing for this one.

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Lt Dan - 30-11-2022

(30-11-2022, 09:59 AM)teeftwo Wrote: Last time I was at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium was for a Lady Gaga concert earlier this year. I imagine everyone will be a little more conservative in their choice of clothing for this one.

Even Westwood?  Wink

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Gerry Hatrick - 30-11-2022

Raggers v Kane would be good to see.

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - exgaffer - 30-11-2022

(30-11-2022, 01:09 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: Raggers v Kane would be good to see.

Well if Kane keeps up his current limp form my money is on Raggers.

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Ain’t got a Danny - 30-11-2022

(30-11-2022, 10:42 AM)Lt Dan Wrote:
(30-11-2022, 09:59 AM)teeftwo Wrote: Last time I was at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium was for a Lady Gaga concert earlier this year. I imagine everyone will be a little more conservative in their choice of clothing for this one.

Even Westwood?  Wink

Lord Gaga.

Seriously even though I have an irrational dislike of Spurs fans(due to many disagreements on the football field over several years Sunday football) the atmosphere at their new stadium is decent. When they’re not losing or playing badly of course.

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - BilltheCat - 30-11-2022

At the old WHL the fans only ever raised their voices when they were 2-0 up but, give them their due, they can carry out a mean fire-drill!

And, I'm not a man of violence but this never ceases to amuse:

Mouthy Spurs Fans get Chinned By Millwall on High Rd - YouTube

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - Pedalo_menders - 30-11-2022

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Tottenham. Here are my top 3:

Marc Jacobs - Coont
Redknapp - thieving coont took 4 or 5 of our players for nothing
Fans - Arrogant, ignorant and on a par mentally with most scummers

I want us to smash them. It won't happen of course but it'll be fun whilst it lasts.

RE: Yes ...YES... The best draw - firqdays - 01-12-2022

Oh, but Peddars we should thank them for something funny .... i.e - producing a song for Stains to sing - accepting that SCXM COULDN'T COME UP WITH THEIR OWN !

Now, see if that one gats a bite ..... last time I was put right about some chapel in the old town!!"!!