TrueBlueArmy Forums
Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday (/showthread.php?tid=2455)

Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - BabaOReally - 29-11-2022

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/football-news/portsmouth-league-one-wycombe-tv-7870176

Could be interesting.

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Tomsk - 29-11-2022

As long as they're prepared for lots of effing and jeffing, tea cups flying about, non pc language and the odd knob flapping about

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Deebo - 29-11-2022

Author’s note: I liked this post because it made me laugh. It had nothing to do with the flopping nobs.

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Cunninglinguist - 29-11-2022

His assessment of the possible situation is almost poetic.

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - BabaOReally - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 12:25 PM)Tomsk Wrote: As long as they're prepared for lots of effing and jeffing, tea cups flying about, non pc language and the odd knob flapping about

We might find out if there's anyone with the "pedigree" to match Darren Moore's "if that's the case....

It'll be Raggers. There's got to be reason he runs like that.

(29-11-2022, 12:33 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: His assessment of the possible situation is almost poetic.

Our very own Simon Armitage.

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Pompeyg100 - 29-11-2022

Certainly interested to see how he doesn’t get them up for the game.

(29-11-2022, 12:52 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: Certainly interested to see how he doesn’t get them up for the game.

The flopping nobs?

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Pedalo_menders - 29-11-2022

Looking forward to seeing all the Wycombe players sat cross legged in a circle whilst Gareth performs an acoustic version of his half time talk, with the rest of the coaching staff giving backing vocals.

Whilst Danny in our dressing room plays the squeezebox and leads the morris dancing.

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Pompeyg100 - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 12:55 PM)Deebo Wrote:
(29-11-2022, 12:52 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: Certainly interested to see how he doesn’t get them up for the game.

The flopping nobs?

I prefer to call them the PE teachers or the Chuckle Brothers

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - slayer - 29-11-2022

Says Danny: Alright boys, it is a privilege to manage your pedigree pensises at this football club today, I want the ball to see every blade of grass, except for when Raggers lumps it long

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Smirnoffexpress - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 02:59 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Says Danny: Alright boys, it is a privilege to manage your pedigree pensises at this football club today, I want the ball to see every blade of grass, except for when Raggers lumps it long

Knob watching, I assume you meant the managers pre match tactical talk.

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - JIMBON - 29-11-2022

See William Hill are offering odds for Who is the Longest in the Shower.

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - Hammie - 29-11-2022

which NFL player was it who was suspended for daring to parade around when they out a female reporter in his changing room?

RE: Cameras allowed in the changing Room Sunday - slayer - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 03:12 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote:
(29-11-2022, 02:59 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Says Danny: Alright boys, it is a privilege to manage your pedigree pensises at this football club today, I want the ball to see every blade of grass, except for when Raggers lumps it long

Knob watching, I assume you meant the managers pre match tactical talk.

Pre match tackle talk