TrueBlueArmy Forums
FA 3rd round tickets? - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: FA 3rd round tickets? (/showthread.php?tid=2457)

FA 3rd round tickets? - foxleyblue - 29-11-2022

You might know that I'm not a regular poster, and not a season ticket holder, please don't hold that against me,  Blush
I've supported Pompey the best I can, and would love to take my son and grandson to Tottingham for the cup round.

Just wondering how easy it'll be to get tickets and (preferably) a coach if not season ticket holders?

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - Pompeyg100 - 29-11-2022

Considering the train strikes it might be a bit easier than normal.

Good luck.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - DeepBlue - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 01:53 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: You might know that I'm not a regular poster, and not a season ticket holder, please don't hold that against me,  Blush
I've supported Pompey the best I can, and would love to take my son and grandson to Tottingham for the cup round.

Just wondering how easy it'll be to get tickets and (preferably) a coach if not season ticket holders?

They only have to give us 9,400 tickets so unless they allocate more because they know they will not sell out I'd have thought it unlikely any will go on sale to non season-ticket holders. 

You might be better trying from Tottenham.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - slayer - 29-11-2022

And the award for first JCL Spurs day tripper post goes to

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - Smirnoffexpress - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 02:58 PM)scumslayer Wrote: And the award for first JCL Spurs day tripper post goes to

Why knock him, many people have Pompey in their hearts. Many don’t or can’t be there regularly, that doesn’t negate their love of our club. I hope he gets what he needs, it might just be the catalyst for his Grandson to pick up the generational batten and become a diehard blue.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - slayer - 29-11-2022

Bit woke and soft that Smirn

(29-11-2022, 03:07 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Bit woke and soft that Smirn

No, not at all. Just saw it through his grandsons eyes, if that is the younguns first game or away game that memory will stay with him for life. As might his affiliation with Pompey. Can you remember elders taking you to your first game?

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - Daniel - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 03:10 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote:

No, not at all. Just saw it through his grandsons eyes, if that is the younguns first game or away game that memory will stay with him for life. As might his affiliation with Pompey. Can you remember elders taking you to your first game?

Unless we get a ducking then he supports spurs

(29-11-2022, 03:13 PM)Daniel Wrote:

Unless we get a ducking then he supports spurs

Should that happen he needs castrating then setting on fire, this current “goodwill to all men” mood that I appear to be in only goes so fookin far I’m afraid.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - Cunninglinguist - 29-11-2022

I’ll never forgive them!

Nor me, the fookas. It’s a curse, more often than not with Pompey, just when you think things cannot get worse they usually do! But boy, when the odd highlight happens it makes it all worthwhile.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - bluetagagain - 29-11-2022

Foxleyblue in reply to your question, not easy.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - foxleyblue - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 02:15 PM)DeepBlue Wrote:
(29-11-2022, 01:53 PM)foxleyblue Wrote: You might know that I'm not a regular poster, and not a season ticket holder, please don't hold that against me,  Blush

They only have to give us 9,400 tickets so unless they allocate more because they know they will not sell out I'd have thought it unlikely any will go on sale to non season-ticket holders. 

You might be better trying from Tottenham.

Yeah, I did think about that.
Will try them if nothing from the ticket office next week.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - foxleyblue - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 03:04 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote:
(29-11-2022, 02:58 PM)scumslayer Wrote: And the award for first JCL Spurs day tripper post goes to

Why knock him, many people have Pompey in their hearts. Many don’t or can’t be there regularly, that doesn’t negate their love of our club. I hope he gets what he needs, it might just be the catalyst for his Grandson to pick up the generational batten and become a diehard blue.

I used to go to all the home games in the 60s & 70s until my work took me around the country.
I'm an old git now and can't afford a season ticket
But I've never given up on my club, and nor have my two sons.
My grandson has already been to F/P but never travelled.

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - Pompeyg100 - 29-11-2022

(29-11-2022, 05:14 PM)foxleyblue Wrote:
(29-11-2022, 03:04 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote:

I used to go to all the home games in the 60s & 70s until my work took me around the country.
I'm an old git now and can't afford a season ticket
But I've never given up on my club, and nor have my two sons.
My grandson has already been to F/P but never travelled.

Good man. I reckon you’ll have more chance with Pompey than Spurs though

RE: FA 3rd round tickets? - Hammie - 29-11-2022

We all had the chance to buy a ticket for MK last week. Those who did should get priority, plenty of tickets to go around that way. Just a quid laid out for a junior ticket, sorted