TrueBlueArmy Forums
Even the French are appalled - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Even the French are appalled (/showthread.php?tid=2630)

Even the French are appalled - exgaffer - 14-01-2023

I was in the pub with my mate Dange, who uses Twitter to keep tabs on Pompey games.

There is a French Pompey supporters’ club and they posted videos with some narrative from Bolton. 

I watched the video of the third Bolton goal and commented to my mate that the Pompey defenders all stood around like a bunch of black cones as the Bolton forwards passed the ball around them. He then showed me what the French said about it:

‘Les jouers de Pompey regardent litteralement Bolton jouer, c’est assez dingue a voir’.

Roughly (very) translated that says ‘ the Pompey players literally watched the Bolton player, it’s quite crazy to see’.

Fucking right it is.

Get a decent manager in pronto or we can kiss goodbye to the season (and very possibly League 1).

RE: Even the French are appalled - Northstander - 14-01-2023

Please tell your mates, as if they don't know, we are in a right relegation battle of that there is no doubt

RE: Even the French are appalled - Ain’t got a Danny - 14-01-2023

Maybe someone senior at the club will look at the goings on at Goodison and get the message it could be closer to home in a few weeks time.

RE: Even the French are appalled - dsmg - 14-01-2023

C'est le merde, n'est pas?

RE: Even the French are appalled - exgaffer - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 05:43 PM)dsmg Wrote: C'est le merde, n'est pas?

C’est un scandale.

RE: Even the French are appalled - Hammie - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 05:37 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: Maybe someone senior at the club will look at the goings on at Goodison and get the message it could be closer to home in a few weeks time.

a credible threat to murder the board
is certainly not what I want to happen anywhere near Fratton!

RE: Even the French are appalled - Slagger - 14-01-2023

Can’t we apply to join the French league? At least we could stock up on duty free at away games.

RE: Even the French are appalled - Hammie - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 06:21 PM)Slagger Wrote: Can’t we apply to join the French league? At least we could stock up on duty free at away games.

the food in the grounds cannot possibly be any worse either

RE: Even the French are appalled - Ain’t got a Danny - 14-01-2023

(14-01-2023, 06:20 PM)Hammie Wrote:
(14-01-2023, 05:37 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: Maybe someone senior at the club will look at the goings on at Goodison and get the message it could be closer to home in a few weeks time.

a credible threat to murder the board
is certainly not what I want to happen anywhere near Fratton!

I was thinking more of the demo this afternoon than an idiot making stupid threats.