TrueBlueArmy Forums
John Mousinho - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: John Mousinho (/showthread.php?tid=2655)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

John Mousinho - Daniel - 19-01-2023

Current Oxford 3rd choice centre back is on our short list to be head coach!!!

RE: John Mousinho - Pompeyg100 - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 12:59 PM)Daniel Wrote: Current Oxford 3rd choice centre back is on our short list to be head coach!!!

According to a journalist, yesterday it was Kevin Nolan.

It’s not fact.

RE: John Mousinho - Roybatty - 19-01-2023

Neil allen says it will be him

RE: John Mousinho - ForeverPompey - 19-01-2023

In that case I might put money on it not being him!!

RE: John Mousinho - Pedalo_menders - 19-01-2023

I think our recruitment team must be dyslexic

It would certainly be a surprise, plenty of coaches have been a success in their first job though.

I think the numbers for the protests will swell.

No one knows if it’s a shit appointment until we see results.

RE: John Mousinho - Slagger - 19-01-2023

Mousinho out!

RE: John Mousinho - briefcase_wanchor - 19-01-2023

Those who have their heads so far up the club managements backsides are gonna have their work cut out spinning this appointment.

Of course, all proper fans will give him a chance but FFS, disappointed doesn’t even come close.

Is it official yet? I think it's just rumours at the moment?

RE: John Mousinho - Daniel - 19-01-2023

He is the head of the PFA so he would have some incredible links but this a huge gamble

RE: John Mousinho - bluetagagain - 19-01-2023

I just wish they’d stop gambling with our club and appoint a proper manager. Wilder for example before Blackpool Nick him. I’m sure Wilder and Hughes could find a way to work together.

IF it turns out to be true (and I remain sceptical) then on the up side we have a new centre-back! Saved us buying one!! Either the bravest decision of the century or the end of the line for those who appoint him.

(19-01-2023, 01:53 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: Is it official yet? I think it's just rumours at the moment?

No

(19-01-2023, 02:01 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: IF it turns out to be true (and I remain sceptical) then on the up side we have a new centre-back! Saved us buying one!! Either the bravest decision of the century or the end of the line for those who appoint him.

If he’s player coach

If Chris Wise is to be believed then my take on his tweet is, having gone through the interview process it seems we approached Oxford yesterday (seemingly out-of-the-blue?). Might suggest we weren't happy with candidates, or had been turned down by any we were seriously interested in? Anyway, it will represent a staggering act of faith in a rookie, and leave a lot of people scratching their heads in surprise. We wanted some excitement....

(19-01-2023, 02:06 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: If Chris Wise is to be believed then my take on his tweet is, having gone through the interview process it seems we approached Oxford yesterday (seemingly out-of-the-blue?). Might suggest we weren't happy with candidates, or had been turned down by any we were seriously interested in? Anyway, it will represent a staggering act of faith in a rookie, and leave a lot of people scratching their heads in surprise. We wanted some excitement....

My take on it was that he was interviewed and now we want him we have approached Oxford about him.

My take is better.

Having followed this forum for some years it seems you just like to be disagreeable I think. Let's see... today is Thursday so tomorrow will be Friday.. I imagine you will find something to disagree with.

(19-01-2023, 02:23 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: Having followed this forum for some years it seems you just like to be disagreeable I think. Let's see... today is Thursday so tomorrow will be Friday.. I imagine you will find something to disagree with.

Sorry I didn’t agree with your conspiracy theory.

RE: John Mousinho - exterminator - 19-01-2023

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mousinho

I would imagine we will hear something before 3pm on Saturday. There are plenty of grumblings so it makes sense to try and announce before they have 18,000 people asking wtf is going on.

(19-01-2023, 02:28 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: I would imagine we will hear something before 3pm on Saturday. There are plenty of grumblings so it makes sense to try and announce before they have 18,000 people asking wtf is going on.

Sky sports saying he will be in the stands Saturday, verbally accepted but needs to be sorted with Oxford.

RE: John Mousinho - blueandwight - 19-01-2023

Don't forget he'll very cheap...very very cheap!
Let's be honest, all those names thast were touted about (an uninspiring bunch but nearly all with some experience) we were never likely to appoint any of them under present ownership.

RE: John Mousinho - blueandwight - 19-01-2023

(19-01-2023, 02:30 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote:
(19-01-2023, 02:28 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: I would imagine we will hear something before 3pm on Saturday. There are plenty of grumblings so it makes sense to try and announce before they have 18,000 people asking wtf is going on.

Sky sports saying he will be in the stands Saturday, verbally accepted but needs to be sorted with Oxford.

He'll probably be bl***y well playing!

RE: John Mousinho - slayer - 19-01-2023

Neil Allen saying it's him. I am stunned.