TrueBlueArmy Forums
Agent Jones has excelled - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Agent Jones has excelled (/showthread.php?tid=2781)

Pages: 1 2

Agent Jones has excelled - Slagger - 11-02-2023

I wonder how things are in scumland tonight. To cheer us up after an anticipated defeat today it must be far worse for the pony pumpers. And it all started so well with a 1 - 0 lead and a Wolves player sent off. An own goal followed by a late winner for the visitors, 10 men for most of the match.

Can’t see how Jones can continue but let’s hope he does. They must be looking forward to the prospect of playing the pasty munchers next season.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - 66zoolane - 11-02-2023

Nathan said: For me the 10 men was to our detriment because it made it a free hit for them and added more pressure.

Yh, absolutely, always going to be to your detriment.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Tufnell_Chimes - 12-02-2023

Jones is gone. Booo.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Gerry Hatrick - 12-02-2023

Three months into a 2/3 year contract, that must be a nice little pay-day for him.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - slayer - 12-02-2023

Shit.

Anyway

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Bedhamptonblue69 - 12-02-2023

Yep and the jammy shits will get someone in and will stay up by the skin of their teeth again

Will they though? Their new owners are skint and will be paying three managers at the same time.

They could hire the best manager in the world and they will still finish bottom. Championship squad, no windows to improve. The goal difference says it all.

It'll be them, Bournemouth and Forest.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Tomsk - 12-02-2023

Forest won't go down, they have an excellent manager. It'll be Scum, Bournemouth and Leeds ( or fingers crossed Liverpool  Shy )

Scum, Bournemouth and Palace/Forest.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - mike hunt - 12-02-2023

I am saddened by his departure, would have liked him to have another couple of months to complete his job of ensuring he managed to the achieve relegation, oh well he had a good go at it!!! still brought a smile to my face.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - TBP - 12-02-2023

Danny Cowley's available.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Northstander - 12-02-2023

It's a pity he was doing a great job and his post match interviews were comedy gold

He would be pwoud and pwivalidged to lead them.

25 points required. 16 games left. -22 GD. Time for BigSam to dust off his PowerPoint.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - stayinupforever - 12-02-2023

Great news.Perhaps they'll drop another league next season.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Milkins - 12-02-2023

He seemed to be doing an excellent job. Just a shame he couldn't keep it going.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Northstander - 12-02-2023

11 PL Managers have got at least 1 point at St Mary's this season but Nathan Jones is not one of them despite being their manager.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Pompey_in_Derby - 12-02-2023

Hope they appoint the legendary Ali Dia as player/manager........ then again, he's probably too good a player for them and likely to turn them down!

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Smirnoffexpress - 12-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 12:02 PM)Pompey_in_Derby Wrote: Hope they appoint the legendary Ali Dia as player/manager........ then again, he's probably too good a player for them and likely to turn them down!

Here’s hoping that there an even worse manager out there than the one they’ve just sacked and here’s hoping they hire that person. Mind you, there is a down side if they get relegated, they’d have a slim chance of winning something. At least in the Premier League they are just surviving every year. Big Grin

One Pot Wankers, not one divisional title in a national division in their entire history. That takes some fucking doing!

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Gerry Hatrick - 12-02-2023

Favourite is Marcelo Bielsa at 7/2
That's the same bookie that made Liam Manning the fav for us.
How about Frank Lampard as a safe pair of hands to secure relegation.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Lawrence - 12-02-2023

I still can't believe that any club would appoint Jones. I mean he looks like a total kunt, talks like a total kunt and acts like a complete kunt. He is Mr Kunt. It's been an amusing ride but part of me likes them dithering along in the lower reaches of the PL. They remind me of Coventry when they were in the top league for so long and did feck off apart from that one cup win. In the championship, skum will have all that parachute money.

Whoever it is will be cheap as fuck and desperate as fuck for a short prem run

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - Northstandgeorge - 12-02-2023

Steve Bruce is available

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - 66zoolane - 12-02-2023

'Agent Jones has excelled'.

Almost. 

I presume his brief must've been 'go in, make things even worse, make moronic judgement calls along the way, and get out as late as possible'.

He achieved his first two objectives, but got out as early as possible with everyone calling him a moron.

He must've misunderstood.

RE: Agent Jones has excelled - 66zoolane - 12-02-2023

(12-02-2023, 11:58 AM)Northstander Wrote: 11 PL Managers have got at least 1 point at St Mary's this season but Nathan Jones is not one of them despite being their manager.

Love that  Big Grin