TrueBlueArmy Forums
Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY (/showthread.php?tid=2846)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - bluetagagain - 02-03-2023

There’s nothing funnier than an upset scummer

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - oi oi saveloy - 02-03-2023

(02-03-2023, 11:58 AM)Tomsk Wrote: My good friend at work, a scummer unfortunately, didn't take it too well last night; he seriously didn't see the funny side of all the piss taking. Everyone (including the Leeds, ManU, Plymouth, Torquay and West Ham lads) got labelled 'f***ing skate loving c**ts', excellent hissy!

Turned out nice again init.

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Cleaver Greene - 02-03-2023

(02-03-2023, 12:21 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: There’s nothing funnier than an upset scummer

That could be a new FE chant.

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - oi oi saveloy - 02-03-2023

(02-03-2023, 08:01 AM)TheSyrup Wrote: Addo will be pleased Smirnoff, I don’t know if you knew him.
As game as they come and from Grimsby

Hadn’t heard that name for donkeys now twice in a couple of weeks. 
His name came up when scum drew them in the cup not sure if he’s still with us but as you said very game.
no doubt smirnoff will know him

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - slayer - 02-03-2023

Play up Grimsby

I'm quite certain that the embarrassment levels suffered by our dear neighbours in recent years is the worst suffered anywhere in the football pyramid.

We have known they are a laughing stock for generations, but these 9 Nils, hurried player sales to Liverpool, daft manager appointments and cup exits to minnows have really put them on the national map.

(02-03-2023, 01:23 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Play up Grimsby

I'm quite certain that the embarrassment levels suffered by our dear neighbours in recent years is the worst suffered anywhere in the football pyramid.

We have known they are a laughing stock for generations, but these 9 Nils, hurried player sales to Liverpool, daft manager appointments and cup exits to minnows have really put them on the national map.

That’s a shame

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Ain’t got a Danny - 02-03-2023

It’s a tragedy they don’t have their own Netflix series to capture the fun.

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Deebo - 02-03-2023

(02-03-2023, 03:00 PM)Ain’t got a Danny Wrote: It’s a tragedy they don’t have their own Netflix series to capture the fun.

“Scumdown”

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Ain’t got a Danny - 02-03-2023

‘Only the Pony’

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - TheSyrup - 02-03-2023

(02-03-2023, 01:22 PM)oi oi saveloy Wrote:
(02-03-2023, 08:01 AM)TheSyrup Wrote: Addo will be pleased Smirnoff, I don’t know if you knew him.

Hadn’t heard that name for donkeys now twice in a couple of weeks. 
His name came up when scum drew them in the cup not sure if he’s still with us but as you said very game.
no doubt smirnoff will know him

I was speaking to the General a while back and he still keeps in touch with him and saw him a year or so ago.

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Cressers - 02-03-2023

Relive the magic of the Cup...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8vAXhr_vY10

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Smirnoffexpress - 02-03-2023

Know him no, but knew him by sight and saw his lack of shyness a couple of times up close. Big Grin

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - Slagger - 12-03-2023

Didn’t want to start a new scum thread….looks like the pony fiddlers are showing signs of improvement with 7 points from their last 4 games. I have a sickening feeling that they will escape the drop again.

RE: Give me a G, give me an R, give me an I, give me aN MBY - dsmg - 12-03-2023

No, I won't have that! There's a place in Eastbourne...