TrueBlueArmy Forums
Accrington - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Accrington (/showthread.php?tid=2896)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Accrington - dsmg - 14-03-2023

Morrell much better this half

RE: Accrington - essentialmix75 - 14-03-2023

20.... Get in

RE: Accrington - Hammie - 14-03-2023

how much did we pay for him, seems another bit of good value business since Hughes arrived..

Bish? Half a mill

if that was it, that seems decent and young enough to sell on if some champ side gets carried away with sllly money

RE: Accrington - pushbike_pete_PFC - 14-03-2023

Respect to Accrington fans... applauding for the goal and Colby's substitution

(14-03-2023, 09:32 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: Respect to Accrington fans... applauding for the goal and Colby's substitution

if i lived up there, that's probably the team I'd go and give my money to

RE: Accrington - Hermann's_no_hermit - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 09:35 PM)Hammie Wrote:
(14-03-2023, 09:32 PM)pushbike_pete_PFC Wrote: Respect to Accrington fans... applauding for the goal and Colby's substitution

if i lived up there, that's probably the team I'd go and give my money to
Got a lot of time for both Accy and Rochdale. Will be sorry if Rochdale drop out of League 2 this season.

RE: Accrington - Sharpe* - 14-03-2023

Another fucking terrible ref.

Pretty abject match. Lucky to be winning at half time. Second half a bit better till the Pig got sent off, perhaps harshly as he played the ball first. The subs did very little when they came on. Dale one little cameo, the rest carp. Tunni hardly touched it. Dijon ditto, one good interception. Jacobs too slow and shirked a tackle which nearly cost a second goal. Scarlett at least put himself about a bit. Unfortunately Wycombe and Petebro won so the dream is not likely to happen.

RE: Accrington - slayer - 14-03-2023

Yes Pompey!!

RE: Accrington - Lawrence - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 09:53 PM)dsmg Wrote: Pretty abject match. Lucky to be winning at half time. Second half a bit better till the Pig got sent off, perhaps harshly as he played the ball first. The subs did very little when they came on. Dale one little cameo, the rest carp. Tunni hardly touched it. Dijon ditto, one good interception. Jacobs too slow and shirked a tackle which nearly cost a second goal. Scarlett at least put himself about a bit. Unfortunately Wycombe and Petebro won so the dream is not likely to happen.

Sounds daft coz we won but that was awful to watch. Gormless hoofball, pitiful tackling and even at 3-0 seemingly not in control and hanging on. Up front we were dangerous but the trademark poor midfield creativity and defences kick the ball anywhere in the air tactics was again evident. 

We did a Sheffield weds on Accrington who were the best team for long periods - even down by 3 goals they tried harder. Weve got mousinho bit I'd have preferred colman anyway over yet another experiment. Backing the manager obviously but just saying.

Lane looks a prospect, at least he doesn’t try and beat his man three times.