TrueBlueArmy Forums
Accy Ht report - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Accy Ht report (/showthread.php?tid=2899)

Accy Ht report - Cunninglinguist - 14-03-2023

What a load of shit!

As soon as their keeper got sent off I thought, that’s going to ruin the spectacle. It hasn’t, at least not for Stanley. Much the better side, just as well their shooting is off.
Well taken goal by Pigott. Lane supplied the cross and he was the best player on the pitch until that cross. Not done much since he got clattered on the head.

As Whittingham said, bring Tunnicliffe on. We need someone who can control the ball and pass it.

Hackett not doing any better than Dale, so far, but I’d still take Pigott off and put Tunnicliffe on instead.

RE: Accy Ht report - Hammie - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 08:47 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: What a load of shit!

As soon as their keeper got sent off I thought, that’s going to ruin the spectacle. It hasn’t, at least not for Stanley. Much the better side, just as well their shooting is off.
Well taken goal by Pigott. Lane supplied the cross and he was the best player on the pitch until that cross. Not done much since he got clattered on the head.

As Whittingham said, bring Tunnicliffe on. We need someone who can control the ball and pass it.

Hackett not doing any better than Dale, so far, but I’d still take Pigott off and put Tunnicliffe on instead.

with them down to ten we should be able to keep an extra striker on really, could be a nice set up for Scarett of course

RE: Accy Ht report - Pompeyg100 - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 09:01 PM)Hammie Wrote:

with them down to ten we should be able to keep an extra striker on really, could be a nice set up for Scarett of course

You mentioned on another thread about Cowley not liking the Pig because he lacks the pointless running around and then suggest Scarlett comes on lol!

(14-03-2023, 09:07 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote:

You mentioned on another thread about Cowley not liking the Pig because he lacks the pointless running around and then suggest Scarlett comes on lol!
good call!
I suppose its a good ti,e to bring on a striker if you want him to gt a goal to get himself going.

RE: Accy Ht report - Pompeyg100 - 14-03-2023

(14-03-2023, 09:10 PM)Hammie Wrote:
(14-03-2023, 09:07 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote:

good call!
I suppose it’s a good ti,e to bring on a striker if you want him to gt a goal to get himself going.

Scarlett is not that man.

Clearly Dale also needs a goal!

Oh for a speedy striker to hit them on the break as they come chasing a late goal or two

RE: Accy Ht report - dsmg - 14-03-2023

Dale has touched it four times and lost it every time

RE: Accy Ht report - Deebo - 14-03-2023

20 for the season. Well done Bish!