TrueBlueArmy Forums
It's not been a bad season - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: It's not been a bad season (/showthread.php?tid=2903)

Pages: 1 2

RE: It's not been a bad season - Smirnoffexpress - 18-03-2023

(17-03-2023, 03:00 PM)firqdays Wrote: Sorry but we shall; get promoted - sustainably - and then remain inn the Championship before returning - sustainably to the Premier League.

Not bothered about a return to the premiership. I’d be more than happy in the Championship playing good football.

RE: It's not been a bad season - teeftwo - 19-03-2023

I honestly couldn't care what Sharpe* or one of his Coalition aliases thinks. He/they seem to think I was putting up a debatable point. It was an opinion that on the whole I've enjoyed the season and from my point of view it wasn't that bad. I don't see how Sharpe* or his aliases can disagree that I have enjoyed it.

That they haven't enjoyed it is their own matter, one I couldn't give a stuff about.  Big Grin

RE: It's not been a bad season - Pedalo_menders - 19-03-2023

(19-03-2023, 02:09 PM)teeftwo Wrote: I honestly couldn't care what Sharpe* or one of his Coalition aliases thinks. He/they seem to think I was putting up a debatable point. It was an opinion that on the whole I've enjoyed the season and from my point of view it wasn't that bad. I don't see how Sharpe* or his aliases can disagree that I have enjoyed it.

That they haven't enjoyed it is their own matter, one I couldn't give a stuff about.  Big Grin

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm jealous that I'm such a miserable old sod that I haven't enjoyed it! You're exactly right teef, everyone is going to have their own view and level of enjoyment and no amount of bollox spouted on a webforum will change that. 

I've fooking hated this season, mainly because I've lost the faith that we can actually achieve anything this year. I'm not trying to 'win over' anyone to my way of thinking, I'm just saying it how I see it.

RE: It's not been a bad season - Pompeyg100 - 19-03-2023

Best season in a long time, the Chuckle Brothers got sacked.

RE: It's not been a bad season - Sharpe* - 19-03-2023

(19-03-2023, 02:09 PM)teeftwo Wrote: I honestly couldn't care what Sharpe* or one of his Coalition aliases thinks. He/they seem to think I was putting up a debatable point. It was an opinion that on the whole I've enjoyed the season and from my point of view it wasn't that bad. I don't see how Sharpe* or his aliases can disagree that I have enjoyed it.

All a matter of opinions matey and that was mine.

I'm not associated with the coalition or anything like that.

I've enjoyed some of the season but I think my comments were fair.

Hopefully we can end on a high - I'll be there watching regardless.

RE: It's not been a bad season - Hammie - 19-03-2023

One thing with not being promoted, we might just see the champ finally implode, their owners can't all carry on bailing them out by tens of millions. Might even see the finances balance out a bit with some form of control as there is at our current level.

RE: It's not been a bad season - DeepBlue - 20-03-2023

The way things are looking in the Championship this would be the best season ever to get promoted and have a great chance of staying up. Sounds like up to a half a dozen clubs could get points deductions next season.

RE: It's not been a bad season - 66zoolane - 20-03-2023

'The way things are looking in the Championship this would be the best season ever to get promoted and have a great chance of staying up.'

Right, that's agreed then. We'll go up this year.

Mousinho, get that sorted. Ex put a 30k free bet on unexpected promotion, hately83orwhateveryournameis, re-divert banner funds to protesting mid-table Championship, Mix deny this ever happened.

Very good. Carry on chaps.

RE: It's not been a bad season - Cunninglinguist - 21-03-2023

(20-03-2023, 09:06 PM)66zoolane Wrote: 'The way things are looking in the Championship this would be the best season ever to get promoted and have a great chance of staying up.'

Right, that's agreed then. We'll go up this year.

Mousinho, get that sorted. Ex put a 30k free bet on unexpected promotion, hately83orwhateveryournameis, re-divert banner funds to protesting mid-table Championship, Mix deny this ever happened.

Very good. Carry on chaps.

Chuckle