TrueBlueArmy Forums
It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush (/showthread.php?tid=2955)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - slayer - 30-04-2023

Just watched them on MOTD. Maitland Niles lmfao what an assist

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Smirnoffexpress - 01-05-2023

Seriously, that has always been my concern if they got relegated. Them winning anything is not on the agenda. Forever one pot wankas.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Gerry Hatrick - 01-05-2023

Dropping Bazanu has made zilch difference, but thanks for your work this season, Gav.
Fail to beat Forest and it's all over.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - oi oi saveloy - 01-05-2023

Turned out nice again didn’t it.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Cressers - 01-05-2023

Even if they did beat Forest it'd only prolong their agony.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - slayer - 02-05-2023

Maximum suffering is what we want. A win against Forest followed by close run games which end in defeat would be lovely.

I reckon they will just get battered senseless and go down without a whimper though. They're spent.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Cleaver Greene - 02-05-2023

Away at Forest, they might get a draw. Then Fulham, Brighton & Liverpool.
Can you see them getting anything from those last three games? They are 7 points adrift now.
They are doomed.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - DeepBlue - 02-05-2023

If they lose at Forest I may start to relax, but whilst they can still finish 15th I'll keep the champagne on ice.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - bluebollox - 02-05-2023

(02-05-2023, 03:19 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: If they lose at Forest I may start to relax, but whilst they can still finish 15th I'll keep the champagne on ice.

I understand your caution DeepBlue. They are the epitome of a jammy club. But they're gone I reckon. Their manager seems a bit of a comedian insisting after each defeat they can survive. 
Down to the Championship & dont stop there, keep going.  Smile

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Tomsk - 03-05-2023

Was chatting with my scummer work colleague last night, he's resigned to going down. Surprisingly he would like to keep the current manager in the championship and give him a crack at getting them back up.
Personally I think they should have held their nerve and kept hold of that gobby little oddball scrag-end Nathan Jones, I'm pretty sure they'd have had a better chance of getting out of this mess.
Oh dear how sad never mind.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Gerry Hatrick - 03-05-2023

(03-05-2023, 07:31 AM)Tomsk Wrote: Was chatting with my scummer work colleague last night, he's resigned to going down. Surprisingly he would like to keep the current manager in the championship and give him a crack at getting them back up.
Personally I think they should have held their nerve and kept hold of that gobby little oddball scrag-end Nathan Jones, I'm pretty sure they'd have had a better chance of getting out of this mess.
Oh dear how sad never mind.

Tend to agree about Jones. Wasn't he in charge when they beat Man City? Trouble is he got crucified in the media for a couple of honest but maybe silly things he said and then the fans turned on him.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - slayer - 08-05-2023

Shaping up to be a bottom three of Leeds, Leicester and Scum for my money

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - pushbike_pete_PFC - 08-05-2023

(08-05-2023, 04:25 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Shaping up to be a bottom three of Leeds, Leicester and Scum for my money
I think you're right.. Leeds and Leicester can't even buy a point at the moment and both have difficult games to come. But scum need to get at least 6 or even 7 points to overtake them both... so if they don't win tonight they're buried. Here's hoping.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Cressers - 08-05-2023

Fluwoooooossssssssshhhhh!GlugGlugGlugGluGlug...

(08-05-2023, 07:24 PM)Cressers Wrote: Fluwoooooossssssssshhhhh!GlugGlugGlugGluGlug...

they're still clinging to the side of the s-bend...

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - slayer - 08-05-2023

The scum manager has got a pair of bollocks on him to cosplay as Guardiola. He is anything but.

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Bedhamptonblue69 - 08-05-2023

Flush the filth away . Be gone !! One more flush should do it

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - 66zoolane - 08-05-2023

If they don't turn this game around that's it - 8 points from safety with 9 to play for

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - bluetagagain - 08-05-2023

Come on you trees

still clinging...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I'm starting to believe:-)

edit: back to 4

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Pedalo_menders - 08-05-2023

It's a shame we couldn't vote Bazunu as our player of the season and Nathan Jones as manager of the season. Its been entertaining from start to finish. 

I'm beginning to believe the 'big R' is on  Big Grin

RE: It looks like that Turd is going to Flush - Cliff Portwood gave me a lift - 08-05-2023

ROYAL FLUSH! Bye.........