TrueBlueArmy Forums
That was frustrating as hell. - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: That was frustrating as hell. (/showthread.php?tid=333)

That was frustrating as hell. - Smirnoffexpress - 09-03-2021

Not one shot on target, no method, no system and no fookin hope.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - ForeverPompey - 09-03-2021

No passion and absolutely no response from the players. Of course no response from jackett other than to chew that sodding gum of his.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - Bluebob - 09-03-2021

It’s pretty obvious we will not go up now so get rid now and get someone in even it’s temporary. In 55 yrs I have been watching Pompey I can’t remember a more useless front two in Harrison and Marquis.

Tonight Sunderland looked a league above us they were sharper quicker more intelligent on the ball, fitter than us, all round a better team.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - Smirnoffexpress - 09-03-2021

Sunderland finally look as though they have the right kind of manager. That was a big factor, but they have better balance within their squad. Three years of Jackett recruitment and we still look like there are too many missing pieces. Agree that our front two are not fit for purpose.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - bluetagagain - 09-03-2021

I watched interior designers tonight it was quite good and from what I can gather miles better than what was happening at FP tonight. TBh I've stopped watching and listening to games now and just get updates from here or Newsnow.
Jacketts a coont.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - TheSyrup - 10-03-2021

For the first time in my life, I have lost interest in Pompey whilst the current management structure is in place.
Fcuk em, bottle jobs the lot of em.
Time for more Brexit fun and frolics

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - Pedalo_menders - 10-03-2021

The thing you have to laugh at is when they have the audacity to firstly blame the fans for being shit. Now they are blaming contract negotiations.

Always someone else's fault. Nothing to do with no effort, no organisation, no desire, awful tactics and awful team selection.

They've been given 4 years to get it right ffs.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - Jizbag - 10-03-2021

And Kenny's only on £7k per week bless him...

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - fullymentaljackett - 10-03-2021

No wonder he wont resign.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - Hammie - 10-03-2021

I joined the couldn't be bothered team last night. We ended up going to bed instead! Never lose interest in Pompey but I have lost interest in the current team.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - stayinupforever - 10-03-2021

I've not been that bothered for a few weeks but kept watching on ifollow. Was a bit hopeful after the Oxford win but since then it's been dire. Didn't watch last night and don't intend to again this season.And it's such a shame.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - Tufnell_Chimes - 10-03-2021

“Time for more Brexit fun and frolics”

Too bad that’s gone to shit too.

RE: That was frustrating as hell. - Smirnoffexpress - 10-03-2021

I could always stir the pot a bit if you need it.