TrueBlueArmy Forums
That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. (/showthread.php?tid=340)

Pages: 1 2

That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Smirnoffexpress - 10-03-2021

How can she play the race card, if she was any paler should would be albino ffs. I am more African than her,fact.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Tufnell_Chimes - 10-03-2021

Smirns, posting stuff in the wrong section is the path to madness. Next stop Jaxit.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Smirnoffexpress - 10-03-2021

Sorry moosh, it’s an age thing...........

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Frattoniser - 10-03-2021

(10-03-2021, 08:32 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: Sorry moosh, it’s an age thing...........

Is there any truth in the rumour that he is Rio Ferdinand's Sister?

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Deebo - 11-03-2021

Just out of interest what is pussy whipping? I know about pissy whupping but not the former.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - oi oi saveloy - 12-03-2021

(11-03-2021, 05:27 PM)Deebo Wrote: Just out of interest what is pussy whipping? I know about pissy whupping but not the former.

He’s being polite I think he means cvntstruck.

Harry was a good lad he liked a shant and joined the marines to serve his country and she’s turned him into a trembling wreck.
Women like that you’ve got to get on get in get off get out ....... that’s proper romance.
I wonder who’ll be the next millionaire to explain to us all how oppressed they are.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Tufnell_Chimes - 12-03-2021

"I wonder who’ll be the next millionaire to explain to us all how oppressed they are. "

Piers Morgan appears to be way out in front on that one.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Deebo - 12-03-2021

Overbearing and controlling American divorcee gets into a relationship with a royal and convinces him to turn his back on his family and country. Hmm - sounds a little familiar.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - oi oi saveloy - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 03:11 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: Piers Morgan appears to be way out in front on that one.

Yea that’s a funny one he’s going on about being canceled the dinlo canceled himself ffs.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Tufnell_Chimes - 12-03-2021

...and don't forget telling his 7.8m Twitter followers that he's been cancelled.

(12-03-2021, 05:39 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: ...and don't forget telling his 7.8m Twitter followers that he's been cancelled.

Well there’s 7.8 million people who need to get a life.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - exgaffer - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 07:39 PM)oi oi saveloy Wrote:
(12-03-2021, 05:39 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: ...and don't forget telling his 7.8m Twitter followers that he's been cancelled.

Well there’s 7.8 million people who need to get a life.

Twitter is the domain of the deluded.

It’s just a mystery that so many people feel the need to inhabit it.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - BilltheCat - 12-03-2021

(11-03-2021, 05:27 PM)Deebo Wrote: Just out of interest what is pussy whipping? I know about pissy whupping but not the former.

It's an excuse to throw in a bit of misogyny along with the puerile racism.

So much for "Minorities in this country are our fellow citizens, our neighbours, our equals and every bit a part of this country as the likes of me".

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Smirnoffexpress - 13-03-2021

Actually you clown,it means what is says, nothing more nothing less. Meet for that pint, if the woman in your life will let you out, and we can discuss misogyny as well.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Deebo - 13-03-2021

I don't think pussy whippers could be classed as an oppressed minority. Pussy Whippers Lives Matter.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Jezzer - 13-03-2021

I'm not particularly interested in a spat between 2 sides of a rich, privileged and entitlted family but i do think that it would have been far more interesting had she named the alleged racist. I wanted to put a wedge on it being Charles but bet365 aren't taking bets. Other bookies also not available.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - muschi - 13-03-2021

Classic msm bull.

I really can't understand why people believe the garbage they peddle to make a story.

Firstly it's her claim something was said, no proof so unsubstantiated.

Secondly even if something was said, was it racism?

Third why not name the accused?

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Rick Pumpkin - 13-03-2021

(13-03-2021, 09:42 AM)muschi Wrote: Third why not name the accused?

Because by not naming anyone it gives them* the opportunity to drag this thing out even longer.  Who would discount there being a Meg & Harry 2 and even 3?

Or, of course, because it never actually happened.

*'them' being Meg, Harry, the MSM, Piers Moron and anyone else with a vested interest into the whole sordid affair.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Isaac Hunt - 13-03-2021

Harry the grass

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - BilltheCat - 13-03-2021

(13-03-2021, 09:42 AM)muschi Wrote: no proof so unsubstantiated

Like the majority of your posts then.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - muschi - 13-03-2021

And your ignorance

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Smirnoffexpress - 14-03-2021

It is Jeremy Kyle with Etonian accents.

PS. I asked my wife of 36 years wether I was a misogynist. Explaining that Billy boys comments had caused me to have deep misgivings about my interaction with woman. She, reassuredly, laughed and put my mind at rest by saying “you cannot be what you cannot spell, now get on with your decorating you fat coont”!

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - dsmg - 14-03-2021

Lol :-)

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - Smirnoffexpress - 14-03-2021

(14-03-2021, 08:11 AM):Ddsmg Wrote: Lol ?

Big Grin My shield maiden does not mince words, bless her.

RE: That yank that is married to the pussy whipped ginger thing. - dsmg - 14-03-2021

Under her thumb!