TrueBlueArmy Forums
Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! (/showthread.php?tid=4043)

Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - Pompey_in_Derby - 15-03-2024

2,600........that will sell-out in minutes!

Have to assume it's an initial allocation as Carlisle took 4,407 to Bolton!

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - stayinupforever - 15-03-2024

Given the away stand holds 5000 that seems low on purpose. Wigan took 4200.

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - slayer - 15-03-2024

We would do the same to them

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - Cunninglinguist - 16-03-2024

I’m not so sure it’s going to be as big a game for them as it will be for us.

A playoff place is all they’re gonna get.

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - stayinupforever - 16-03-2024

Maybe they'll realise that and give us more later.

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - RavoPFC - 16-03-2024

I have a feeling Greater Manchester police may have had a say in this. If they get promoted that day then they'll run on their pitch, if we get promoted that day then we'll run on their pitch. Thems be the facts.

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - Smirnoffexpress - 16-03-2024

(16-03-2024, 07:09 PM)RavoPFC Wrote: I have a feeling Greater Manchester police may have had a say in this. If they get promoted that day then they'll run on their pitch, if we get promoted that day then we'll run on their pitch. Thems be the facts.

Nothing better than an 8,000 man tag contest on the pitch Big Grin

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - D'Alessandro dreaming - 16-03-2024

(16-03-2024, 05:31 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: Maybe they'll realise that and give us more later.

Given that Darren Ferguson is expressing frustration that Peterborough allocated us 4000 tickets to turn it into almost a home game, I'm not sure Bolton will make the same mistake.

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - slayer - 17-03-2024

Can see them getting 0 from the next 6 points and be well out of it by the time they play us

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - Pompey_in_Derby - 17-03-2024

(16-03-2024, 07:09 PM)RavoPFC Wrote: I have a feeling Greater Manchester police may have had a say in this. If they get promoted that day then they'll run on their pitch, if we get promoted that day then we'll run on their pitch. Thems be the facts.
I'd be amazed if GMP limit our allocation. This is the same GMP that 'welcomed' 8000 Geordies yesterday and 9000 Scousers today!

And if BWFC  wanted to keep our fans away from the pitch then they would have allocated us the entire top tier of the away stand, keeping the lower tier empty. Instead they've given us half the top and half the lower!

Hopefully, we'll get another 2000+ once we sell out the first lot!

RE: Pathetic Allocation for Bolton Away!! - briefcase_wanchor - 17-03-2024

They’d have significantly more problems if large numbers of away fans ended up in the home seats so I’m sure common sense will prevail over the away allocation.