TrueBlueArmy Forums
Ferguson Lite - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ferguson Lite (/showthread.php?tid=4050)

Ferguson Lite - Cliff Portwood gave me a lift - 16-03-2024

Ah. So Portsmouth fans would be 'kidding themselves' if they didn't realise that they were lucky today. This is such a poor thing for a defeated manager to say. It looks weak and desperate. I think Posh fans would be 'kidding themselves' if they didn't realise that they have a manager who always looks for excuses. One year on and JM exhibits more class than  4 x Boomerang Fergy will put together in an entire career.

RE: Ferguson Lite - briefcase_wanchor - 16-03-2024

Doesn't even deserve to bear the surname.

RE: Ferguson Lite - D'Alessandro dreaming - 16-03-2024

Baby Fergie feeling the pressure because it must be Grant McCann's turn to have the Posh job again soon.

The fact is that he has a squad absolutely full of talent. That front 4 they have got is immense, they generally have a very good young team and a strong bench. But Mousinho made the right substitutions and tweaks while the nepo baby brought on a player who did absolutely nothing and then made three injury time subs who got no time to do anything.

RE: Ferguson Lite - Pedalo_menders - 16-03-2024

Music to my ears the squinny coont

RE: Ferguson Lite - exgaffer - 16-03-2024

(16-03-2024, 09:06 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: Music to my ears the squinny coont

‘Squinny coont’ sums him up perfectly.  Big Grin

RE: Ferguson Lite - bluetagagain - 16-03-2024

Feckin Nepo kids - clueless

RE: Ferguson Lite - exgaffer - 17-03-2024

I see he’s moaning about the decision to allow 4,000 Pompey fans in, the geezer is just one big excuse ffs.

RE: Ferguson Lite - Lawrence - 17-03-2024

(16-03-2024, 08:25 PM)Cliff Portwood gave me a lift Wrote: Ah. So Portsmouth fans would be 'kidding themselves' if they didn't realise that they were lucky today. This is such a poor thing for a defeated manager to say. It looks weak and desperate. I think Posh fans would be 'kidding themselves' if they didn't realise that they have a manager who always looks for excuses. One year on and JM exhibits more class than  4 x Boomerang Fergy will put together in an entire career.

Like father, like son. Dad still can't get over our cup quarter final win and poor Darren is probably still miffed we nicked the l2 trophy off him in 2016!

FAF, I think, is the saying I'm looking for.

RE: Ferguson Lite - Trarchus - 17-03-2024

Ferguson must have forgotten how many saves Norris had to make.
They had one shot on target, Pompey had four. 
His team played well, as did Pompey. Our team is very resilient, hard to break down, very much in form and tough to beat. 
They weren't unlucky, the goal that beat his side was top draw.

RE: Ferguson Lite - Jizbag - 17-03-2024

Classless coont. We could have had another after the goal.

RE: Ferguson Lite - slayer - 17-03-2024

We might see him now and again in a cup tie after this. Bottom feeder, see you mate.

RE: Ferguson Lite - mike hunt - 17-03-2024

What a Squinn pot, moaning about our ticket allocation, grow a pair and recognise you were beaten by the best team in the division PUP

RE: Ferguson Lite - exterminator - 17-03-2024

It is a wonder that Pish's loud mouthed chairman McAnthony hasn't chipped in with his Pearls of Wisdom yet.......incoming.

RE: Ferguson Lite - FiftyYearsOn - 17-03-2024

Beat them home and away. Restricted them to one shot on target. Could have had 3 goals ourselves and if they were able to sell tickets to their own fans we wouldn’t have been able to take 4000 there. I guess we have been lucky 24 times so far this season.

RE: Ferguson Lite - firqdays - 18-03-2024

Remind us all Fergie ... ( Mk 2 ) ....
just how many shots ON GOAL did Mr Norris actually have to save from these Cosmos class forwards ??

RE: Ferguson Lite - 66zoolane - 18-03-2024

Chris Brewer tells it how it is 

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/john-mousinho-described-pompeys-away-support-at-peterborough-as-the-best-hed-ever-seen-4559436

As he said 'If we had won it wouldn’t have been mentioned.'

RE: Ferguson Lite - slayer - 18-03-2024

When the camera pans around after we've scored, my God it's like we're the home side

RE: Ferguson Lite - Gerry Hatrick - 19-03-2024

(17-03-2024, 09:08 AM)Lawrence Wrote:
(16-03-2024, 08:25 PM)Cliff Portwood gave me a lift Wrote: Ah. So Portsmouth fans would be 'kidding themselves' if they didn't realise that they were lucky today. This is such a poor thing for a defeated manager to say. It looks weak and desperate. I think Posh fans would be 'kidding themselves' if they didn't realise that they have a manager who always looks for excuses. One year on and JM exhibits more class than  4 x Boomerang Fergy will put together in an entire career.

Like father, like son. Dad still can't get over our cup quarter final win and poor Darren is probably still miffed we nicked the l2 trophy off him in 2016!

FAF, I think, is the saying I'm looking for.

I'd forgotten about that. It was usual for Fergie and Harry to open a bottle of red and chat about racing after a game but apparently after the FA Cup win he completely snubbed Harry.

RE: Ferguson Lite - stayinupforever - 29-03-2024

What excuse will he come up with today?

RE: Ferguson Lite - Rocketman - 29-03-2024

(29-03-2024, 04:17 PM)stayinupforever Wrote: What excuse will he come up with today?
As Guy said, they gave too many tickets to Carlisle fans ?