TrueBlueArmy Forums
Ratings for Cunni - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Ratings for Cunni (/showthread.php?tid=4098)

Ratings for Cunni - dsmg - 30-03-2024

Norris 7 - Not much he could do about the goal. Didn't really have an awful lot to do. Claimed a couple of crosses well but distribution iffy, expecting Lane to chase 50 yard passes when he was knackered
Swanson 7 - One excellent interception avoided a goal, helped Abu well, tired late on and was subbed
Raggers 8 - immense, what a season he's having. Nearly scored risking a kick in the teeth. Had a shot from 30 yards cos the crowd told him to. Not his best effort!
Shockers 8 - Very solid, excellent season too
Ogilvie 8 - solid as ever, got forward too and nearly scored with a header
Moxon 6 - quiet afternoon but wins lots of tackles
Pack 7 - made a couple of bad passes, one which led to their goal but puts in a helluva shift. One incredible 40 yard pass. Captain Fantastic
Lane 6 - not his best game but kept running and played a great cross field pass to Abu which led to our third goal
Saydee 7 - man mountain, holds off three at a time and got his goal. Started slowly slipping over a few times but really got into it and linked up really well with Kamara
Bish 9 - got his hat back on. Got across his man twice to score on both occasions
Kamara 9 - got the two assists and was a constant thorn in their side despite dithering on a couple of occasions. What a talent and only young. Sign him up!

Subs- Evans looked a bit rusty, just putting in short passes but a good 30 minutes under his belt
Yengi and Raffs just 10 minutes each, did ok
Whyte 2 mins only

Great result, it's within touching distance. What a season PUP

RE: Ratings for Cunni - Cunninglinguist - 30-03-2024

Ta very much.

RE: Ratings for Cunni - tl73 - 30-03-2024

Agree with pretty much all of this, I would almost give Kamara a 10 but those are hard to give out.

RE: Ratings for Cunni - bluetagagain - 30-03-2024

I don’t think Kamara deserved a 10. Deffo an 8 IMO. Two great assists but unfortunately he dithers in the box and appears to be very one footed when it’s time to shoot. He played as though he had a point to prove and he did it. Fantastic engine and if he can sort out out his indecision in the box he’ll be a fantastic player more than good enough for the premiership.

RE: Ratings for Cunni - Cliff Portwood gave me a lift - 30-03-2024

I like Norris, but I am right in thinking he gets beaten at the near post a bit too often? Harsh to say that on this one...but....
He seems to chance it less when being closed down. Hopefully he doesn't go back to the roulette wheel.

RE: Ratings for Cunni - Gerry Hatrick - 30-03-2024

Lazy tw@t!

RE: Ratings for Cunni - Cunninglinguist - 31-03-2024

(30-03-2024, 04:55 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: Lazy tw@t!

Chuckle 

Well, now I’ve seen the whole game.

Have to agree with a lot of DSMGs appraisal. In the interests of banging on (Particularly in the Kamara vein) we/Kamara were fortunate to have a makeshift left back to play against.

Bishop the man of the match for me, with Saydee a close 2nd. His involvement in all three goals was vital.

On a separate note, how the fuck didn’t we get anything for a foot up when Raggett attempted to nod the ball in the net?

RE: Ratings for Cunni - D'Alessandro dreaming - 31-03-2024

(31-03-2024, 08:43 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote:
(30-03-2024, 04:55 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: Lazy tw@t!

On a separate note, how the fuck didn’t we get anything for a foot up when Raggett attempted to nod the ball in the net?

That was dangerous. If there had been contact, that Wycombe player could have broken his foot on Raggett's head.

RE: Ratings for Cunni - tl73 - 31-03-2024

Raggett may have lost another tooth in the process.