TrueBlueArmy Forums
'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct (/showthread.php?tid=41)

'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - YellowCheeseMonkey - 04-12-2020

'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches
All in the code of conduct on the official site ..

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/pompey-supporters-code-of-conduct/

Should imagine 'no singing' includes no 'ner..nerring..' Smile

Acceptable 'chants' (while sucking a plum) include:
'Oh... i Say'
'.Jolly good show chaps' ..
' i say, mr referee, i believe your  parents wern't married when you were born'

Enjoy the (alcohol-free) match tomorrow .. you lucky, lucky b*stards with tickets Smile

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Cressers - 04-12-2020

What about drums and bells? Don't they spread covid?

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Tufnell_Chimes - 04-12-2020

Wouldn't it be great if campanology and poor drumming were proven superspreaders

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - TBP - 04-12-2020

(04-12-2020, 07:56 AM)YellowCheeseMonkey Wrote: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches
All in the code of conduct on the official site ..

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2020/december/pompey-supporters-code-of-conduct/

Should imagine 'no singing' includes no 'ner..nerring..' Smile

Acceptable 'chants' (while sucking a plum) include:
'Oh... i Say'
'.Jolly good show chaps' ..
' i say, mr referee, i believe your  parents wern't married when you were born'l

Enjoy the (alcohol-free) match tomorrow .. you lucky, lucky b*stards with tickets Smile

You missed one.

Well played there, sir.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Cressers - 04-12-2020

Not forgetting a muted "Hurrah!" if we score.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Tufnell_Chimes - 04-12-2020

Come-on side!

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - dsmg - 04-12-2020

Or Play Up. Oh no , wait a minute...

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Isaac Hunt - 04-12-2020

Or  great pass lad

"I think it would be rather a good idea if you were to take your chance at scoring a goal now."

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - slayer - 04-12-2020

If you name's Johnny Westwood clap your hands

(If it isn't, don't or you're a goner)

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Northstander - 04-12-2020

"Mr Jackett isn't it time for you to take your leave of our club my dear fellow"

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - hilsea12 - 05-12-2020

Referee, isn't it time you made an appointment to visit Specsavers.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Gerry Hatrick - 05-12-2020

So, depending on the result, boos and a heart-felt but Covidly-restrained 'Jackett out' will be fine.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Isaac Hunt - 05-12-2020

2000 fans throwing jackets onto the pitch at full time.....silent protest

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - hilsea12 - 05-12-2020

2000 fans throwing Jackett on the pitch might be more effective.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Cressers - 05-12-2020

Three minutes in, and already a ner.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Northstander - 05-12-2020

I say Mr Jackett just 2 shots in 45 minutes and not 1 on target. Must do better Dear Chap.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Northstander - 05-12-2020

Good Goal Mr Whatmough

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - ForeverPompey - 05-12-2020

No one took any notice of the vocal rules of course. Decent atmosphere which should set the tone for future matches. Naylor goal absolutely terrific. Enjoyed being back... hope the next chosen groups also get lucky with another win. Cant wait for the next one.... around feb I guess.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - tricky_ricky_pfc - 06-12-2020

Sounded good on tv.

Not sure why so many, especially youngsters, felt the need to wear a mask when sitting outside in the open air.

And yes, before you start, they were being super dooper responsible and “protecting others”.

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Isaac Hunt - 06-12-2020

From what I saw,very few were wearing masks.
Breaking PFC rule 7.

Just saying

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - tricky_ricky_pfc - 06-12-2020

Looked like maybe 1 in 3, 1 in 4?

It is of course their choice to do so.

What is rule 7?

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - Isaac Hunt - 06-12-2020

Sorry just reread rule 7 and states not necessary whilst seated.
So need to put it on when standing up. smile

RE: 'Avoid hugs, high-fives, shouting and singing' at matches -code of conduct - slayer - 06-12-2020

The chap down the front in the Peaky Blinders cap had no trouble getting a few chants going and he had what looked like an asbestos mask with canisters on!