TrueBlueArmy Forums
End of season predictions - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: End of season predictions (/showthread.php?tid=4104)

End of season predictions - Cunninglinguist - 01-04-2024

Even after Boltons good win over Reading, I’m still not convinced they’ll make it.

To go up…..

Us
Derby
Lincoln

RE: End of season predictions - Smirnoffexpress - 01-04-2024

I predict a piss up.

RE: End of season predictions - TBP - 01-04-2024

(01-04-2024, 04:13 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: Even after Boltons good win over Reading, I’m still not convinced they’ll make it.

To go up…..

Us
Derby
Lincoln

There is no stopping Lincoln.

RE: End of season predictions - Cunninglinguist - 01-04-2024

Until the last game of the season, that is!

RE: End of season predictions - Theyak2 - 01-04-2024

Lincoln won well today but conceded 20 shots doing it!
That's lucky if you ask me

RE: End of season predictions - Tomsk - 01-04-2024

If we win tomorrow...

Us
Bolton
Peterborough (although I'd hope Derby)

If we lose or draw tomorrow...

Us
Derby
Peterborough (although I'd hope Bolton)

RE: End of season predictions - pushbike_pete_PFC - 01-04-2024

Pompey, Derby and Lincoln... all day long...

RE: End of season predictions - Cunninglinguist - 01-04-2024

(01-04-2024, 04:55 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: Lincoln won well today but conceded 20 shots doing it!
That's lucky if you ask me

Yeah but Carlisle are all but down and they are playing without a care in the world. They can go gung-ho. Unfortunately for them, they haven’t got the class to put those shots away.

Which is why I wanted Bolton to win and turn the screw on Derby. Get em under pressure.

RE: End of season predictions - 66zoolane - 01-04-2024

I can see the logic in that, but I really wanted Reading to end Bolton's chances of getting anywhere near us today.

Lincoln are having their purple patch, but Barnsley were doing the same until only a few weeks ago (up until the 5-1 hammering from Lincoln in fact) and I wouldn't bet against them winning the play-offs, probably knocking out Lincoln which is the way these things seem to go

RE: End of season predictions - D'Alessandro dreaming - 01-04-2024

Us and Derby still for me automatically with Bolton in the playoffs. Maybe if we beat Derby tomorrow then Bolton can catch Derby but their run in looks reasonable too. Although there may come a time with a few games to go when Barnsley and Peterborough may have to weigh up how likely their automatically promotion bids are and start to rest players with playoffs in mind. That could be a bit of an advantage as Derby and Bolton will most likely be scrapping right to the end of the season and Lincoln/Oxford the same.

RE: End of season predictions - firqdays - 01-04-2024

VERY predictably we will go to Lincoln Fc as Champions .

RE: End of season predictions - 66zoolane - 01-04-2024

In elsewhere predictions, pretty sure Ipswich just ended our good friend's chance of the automatics  Smile

RE: End of season predictions - Hammie - 01-04-2024

My main prediction is being very pissed of with no test matches to watch until the footballers are back.