TrueBlueArmy Forums
Mousinho - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Mousinho (/showthread.php?tid=4165)

Mousinho - mikey393 - 16-04-2024

Good Talk Sport interview this morning with Jeff Stelling & Ally McCoist.

He gave a huge thanks to the fans for their vocal support especially against Derby when they needed it.

He said he knows they only need 1 point for promotion tonight but will b epositive & go for the win.

McCoist said he couldn't believe the wall of sound when he played at Fratton Park in a testimonial game.

RE: Mousinho - Gerry Hatrick - 16-04-2024

Also a good interview with Neil Allen today in which he talks about living in Southsea with his young family and loving it.
It set my mind straight about potential summer managerial poachers.
This guy's going nowhere.
Nowhere geographically, but career-wise, he's going to the top.

RE: Mousinho - Tomsk - 16-04-2024

Let's hope so, but when someone offers to quadruple your salary and promise you the world it might not be too easy to turn down.
There will definitely be clubs looking at him

RE: Mousinho - TitchfieldBlue - 16-04-2024

We are a big enough club for him to stay with us for a long time yet. With a capacity increase, we could easily get 30,000 plus crowds. He could establish us in the championship and potentially get us to the prem.

Mous will go very far though, I could see him managing a huge club like Spurs one day or even a large foreign club.

RE: Mousinho - Gerry Hatrick - 16-04-2024

And I think many of our core players will stay.
We won't see a repetition of the fiasco after we won the League Two title where petulant Cook got greedy and asked for a bigger promotion bonus than was previously agreed and set the tone of the playing departures that followed. 
Mousinho is miles more intelligent, stable and calm. A character who the players respect and want to play for.

RE: Mousinho - West Australian Portsmouth Fan - 16-04-2024

(16-04-2024, 12:52 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: We are a big enough club for him to stay with us for a long time yet. With a capacity increase, we could easily get 30,000 plus crowds. He could establish us in the championship and potentially get us to the prem.

Mous will go very far though, I could see him managing a huge club like Spurs one day or even a large foreign club.
To get to the 30,000 mark does that mean we just build the North Stand bigger? Or is there another way we get there?

RE: Mousinho - TitchfieldBlue - 16-04-2024

(16-04-2024, 01:23 PM)West Australian Portsmouth Fan Wrote:
(16-04-2024, 12:52 PM)TitchfieldBlue Wrote: We are a big enough club for him to stay with us for a long time yet. With a capacity increase, we could easily get 30,000 plus crowds. He could establish us in the championship and potentially get us to the prem.

To get to the 30,000 mark does that mean we just build the North Stand bigger? Or is there another way we get there?

We need a bigger north stand for 30k.

We could get to 25k without a larger north stand but that wouldn't be a big enough capacity.

RE: Mousinho - kindofblue - 16-04-2024

Careful chaps. He's done very well in League One but plenty of good managers have come a cropper in the Championship for a variety of reasons, some beyond their control.

RE: Mousinho - slayer - 08-05-2024

McKenna wants a word