TrueBlueArmy Forums
Le Tiss dig - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Le Tiss dig (/showthread.php?tid=4291)

Le Tiss dig - Theyak2 - 28-05-2024

Predictable to be fair.
However, with a daughter in law getting her 'ham' out for 'fans only', he is on sticky ground.
He was a great player for them but how big is his trophy cabinet at home?
About the same as 'scummers' I should imaging, huge but empty!

RE: Le Tiss dig - slayer - 28-05-2024

Le Tissier does little to challenge the stereotype that footballers are thick as pig shit

RE: Le Tiss dig - Hammie - 28-05-2024

I've a lot of time for him. Could have moved, took a big pay rise. Chose to stay and enjoy playing football for the club that gave him the chance. Actually, imagine if the players we had bought through in the last decade or so, had all shown the same loyalty!

RE: Le Tiss dig - essentialmix75 - 28-05-2024

I've a lot of time for him now!.....

He is definitely not 'thick as pig shit'.

Maybe you should listen to him!.

Matt le Tissier :Open Mic

RE: Le Tiss dig - Cressers - 28-05-2024

He fell down the same rabbit hole you did.

RE: Le Tiss dig - essentialmix75 - 28-05-2024

Shame you didn't understand the propaganda!.

And you could try and find what he is wrong about in the two videos...... Apart from Pompey, but that's not in those two links!.

RE: Le Tiss dig - slayer - 28-05-2024

Watched it. Neville comment was funny. Gene therapy comment was unsourced. Own goal Matt

RE: Le Tiss dig - TiHKAL - 28-05-2024

Absolute knob-arse...took money(and so fans money, ultimately) for rigging spread betting, couldn't hack it in a 'real' team so stayed 'there', poundshop David Icke (the original and best, ffs) wannabee, and a weapons-grade, dinny scummer.

RE: Le Tiss dig - Cunninglinguist - 28-05-2024

I like big tits.

RE: Le Tiss dig - mike hunt - 29-05-2024

The remarks in question epitomise the scummer mentality of jealousy, childishness, and snide comments, this is all they can resort to, as the big fence rattlers they are. No pedigree, no history, and no trophies! I predict they will end up like cod next season - Battered!!!

RE: Le Tiss dig - exgaffer - 29-05-2024

(28-05-2024, 10:25 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: Absolute knob-arse...took money(and so fans money, ultimately) for rigging spread betting, couldn't hack it in a 'real' team so stayed 'there',  poundshop David Icke (the original and best, ffs) wannabee, and a weapons-grade, dinny scummer.

Big Grin I agree with most of that but I don’t think big nose believes the world is ruled by alien lizard people.

I’m sure you’ll correct me if I’m wrong.

RE: Le Tiss dig - Cressers - 29-05-2024

MLT was at this Weirdstock.

https://wtfestival.co.uk/

RE: Le Tiss dig - TiHKAL - 29-05-2024

(29-05-2024, 01:18 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(28-05-2024, 10:25 PM)TiHKAL Wrote: Absolute knob-arse...took money(and so fans money, ultimately) for rigging spread betting, couldn't hack it in a 'real' team so stayed 'there',  poundshop David Icke (the original and best, ffs) wannabee, and a weapons-grade, dinny scummer.

Big Grin I agree with most of that but I don’t think big nose believes the world is ruled by alien lizard people.

I’m sure you’ll correct me if I’m wrong.

Matter of time…  Wink

RE: Le Tiss dig - Chris37 - 29-05-2024

'Alien lizard people'. Surely that sums up the vast majority of the home support of the S*uthampt*n support at St Faries!

RE: Le Tiss dig - scouse - 30-05-2024

So I had to go and look up Matt Le Tiss' daughter-in-law and then I kind of wished I hadn't.

I met Le Tiss occasionally doing charity fundraising and stuff. He seems like a nice bloke.

Another scummer I saw a lot was Francis Benali. He's a really good bloke.

RE: Le Tiss dig - dsmg - 30-05-2024

So there are two of them. Only joking

RE: Le Tiss dig - Sharpe* - 30-05-2024

He seems alright to me to be honest.

Bit of banter is fine.

He has some wild theories and others that aren't so wild. He's entitled to those.

Checked out his daughter in laws photos - not all that!

They don't speak unsurprinsingly.

RE: Le Tiss dig - wjd - 30-05-2024

Personally, I think he is a prat. Could he play? No doubt about his ability. Should he have moved on? Absolutely, no ambition and probably a bit scared of no longer being 'the star'. What of his recent comments? Uncalled for and these things have a habit of backfiring, I have a high expectation that the scummers won't survive in the Prem beyond next season, so, realistically, we won't have to wait long for that derby game!

RE: Le Tiss dig - Yobster1 - 30-05-2024

(30-05-2024, 11:48 AM)Sharpe* Wrote: He seems alright to me to be honest.

Bit of banter is fine.

He has some wild theories and others that aren't so wild. He's entitled to those.

Checked out his daughter in laws photos - not all that!

They don't speak unsurprinsingly.

Was it Steve Claridge’s testimonial where Le Tiss pulled off his shirt to reveal the deckchair one ,with scummer written on the back ? ..obviously has a sense of humour.