TrueBlueArmy Forums
Team tonight - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Team tonight (/showthread.php?tid=488)

Pages: 1 2

Team tonight - Who_Am_I? - 13-04-2021

MacGillivray;

Johnson, Whatmough, Raggett, Daniels
Naylor, Close
Harness, Williams, Curtis
Marquis

Subs: Ward, Bolton, Nicolaisen, Cannon, White, Byers, Stanley

RE: Team tonight - Hammie - 13-04-2021

looking very dodgy against any sort of cross into our box tonight ??

RE: Team tonight - Rocketman - 13-04-2021

Gone backwards from Sat, not forwards :-(

Crewe are clearly on the rebound from a big loss. I think we are tired now and need to give the bench players some starts to make the most of their fresh legs for this high tempo pressing approach.

RE: Team tonight - ForeverPompey - 13-04-2021

Any early optimism under the Cowleys is rapidly disappearing. Poor passing with little or no end product. Sooner this season ends the better. This squad needs to be shredded and start again.

RE: Team tonight - blueinbrum3 - 13-04-2021

63% possession and yet again done nothing with it.

Curtis and harness are almost invisible so far. So many players way off their game again.

RE: Team tonight - Pedalo_menders - 13-04-2021

Weve had a few chances in the last few mins. Started slow but finished the half well.

Curtis his usual unaware self, running into dead ends. Marquis not where he should be positionaly. Daniel's just put in a couple of decent dead balls but isnt helping Curtis on the overlap.

harness has been better but need someone to get close for him to play wall passes and one twos

Is Daniels one of the most disappointing signings so far? High hopes given his pedigree but looks like we maybe signed his non-footballing twin brother by mistake!

At least Ipswich are 2 down early

Daniles is one of the most perplexing signings for years. Reminds me of how amazing Paul walsh was when we got him. Up til then every single big name/top league/experienced player I saw sign for pompey had been a total let down.

RE: Team tonight - Deebo - 13-04-2021

What a truly appalling advert for League One football.

but we need more nil nils!

Two pathetic misses by Marquis. Get him off now.

(13-04-2021, 06:26 PM)Rocketman Wrote: Two pathetic misses by Marquis. Get him off now.

What a shame he is ‘fit’ haha

It's not even a fitness issue, two open goals missed (inc the pen) in 2 mins says it all, total lack of skill

Why is he even still taking penalties?

Just noting how awful harness is tonight

RE: Team tonight - mikey393 - 13-04-2021

Their keeper keeps giving us chances & keep missing them! Marquis needs too many chances & Not a natural goalscorer. 1-0 will be a good result.

If this is the best we can do then winning play offs is impossible. Harness is useless tonight.

RE: Team tonight - bluetagagain - 13-04-2021

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Harness is vastly overrated. L1 is his limit,all this he's great on the training ground nonsense,it's on the pitch that counts

Quite a few on here are talking like the playoffs are a given. A couple more games like this and we can kiss them goodbye as well.

harness is an old fashioned winger. has good games, has bad. Not worth the money we are reputed to have paid. And no good in this system where you defend from the front.

Pathetic performance. Cowley honeymoon over. it’s every bit as awful as it was under the previous clown. 6 games and I would suggest 1 and 2 half decent performances.