TrueBlueArmy Forums
A message to our so called team - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: A message to our so called team (/showthread.php?tid=523)

A message to our so called team - Smirnoffexpress - 20-04-2021

Pack your bags and fook off, none of you have the qualities needed to play for this club. We need to get shot of the lot of them and those behind our recruitment policy.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - TheSyrup - 20-04-2021

Well said 
That man

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - TBP - 20-04-2021

I certainly can't see any contracts being renewed and I still say there is precious little money in the game to provide new opportunities for those leaving.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Smirnoffexpress - 20-04-2021

This is Portsmouth Football Club. Stick your eat what you kill bullshit up your arse. That leads to a mindset that buys cheap, thinks cheap and accepts mediocrity and lack of character as a part of that process. We cannot afford the best players but when a player pulls on that shirt I expect pride, passion and a set of bollocks. Those three requirements should have been the first three boxes that get ticked by our recruitment team and are the easiest thing to identify so no excuses for getting it wrong time after time. There is something rotten down there and if it ain’t changed we’ve got nothing but the self same shit to contend with and that is unacceptable for this club.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - ForeverPompey - 20-04-2021

Agreeing but will say I thought Curtis busted a gut today to make something happen which he doesn’t always do.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Wightblue - 20-04-2021

I second that Smirnoff

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Wightblue - 20-04-2021

Smirnoff, you could have extended your post to include our owners and their lap dog CEO !

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Smirnoffexpress - 21-04-2021

Don’t get me started on that little group. Football morons the lot of them.

PS. Still raging now. If I was sure the team coach was coming back to Fratton last night, I would have popped down just to abuse the useless cunts.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Pedalo_menders - 21-04-2021

It shows how badly it can go wrong when you put too much faith in a manager for too long. 

Some of the players were quite good when they first arrived (at least those who weren't immediately injured). Due to a lack of coaching, man management, fitness regime, they have gone completely to pot. And the cherry on top is that Kenny was allowed to create a completely unbalanced squad. Who was supposed to have oversite of Kenny whilst this was all going on?  

This mess will take 2-4 transfer windows to sort out and thats assuming recruitment is decent. I have little faith in Catlin et al to identify competent players.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Jizbag - 21-04-2021

Catlin can fuck off. Jackett should never be anywhere near a football club again. And Eisner's brick by brick can do one.
They know nothing about this industry and if they're not willing to fund a squad infrastructure rebuild with proper football people at the club then they might as well sell up.

Contract extension for Jackett...what a bunch of fuckwits. A 5 year old could have told them that was a terrible idea.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Smirnoffexpress - 21-04-2021

Jizbag, spot on. If the yanks do not have it in them to move us up a level. Then what the hell are they doing here.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - slayer - 22-04-2021

But who is going to pay for it all?

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Jizbag - 23-04-2021

The owners, what's the point of owning if you aren't prepared to speculate to accumulate.

This eat what we kill rubbish is just treading water. As Wightblue mentioned in another thread, it just means the fans funding improvements while they take the profit.

I'd rather we found another owner than stick with the 50 year plan. Most of us will be dead by the time that happens and there won't be any fans left if they have to watch mediocrity for years.

RE: A message to our so called team. Oi shitcunts. - Smirnoffexpress - 23-04-2021

Exactly, unless we fall lucky. With this CEO and our owners we are just treading water. No hope and very little to dream of. Take hope and dreams out of football and it’s all just another business.