TrueBlueArmy Forums
First new signing tomorrow - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: First new signing tomorrow (/showthread.php?tid=626)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 29-05-2021

Spot on Deep, nearly all clubs in Div1/2 have shed players and offered vastly reduced term contracts to players they want to keep.

At the moment you have parasite agents advising players not to sign anything until "clubs up the money they are offering"

Clubs are standing firm as they have had hugely reduced income for the last year and a quarter.

When players that are worth signing realise they have had their last pay packet things will start to give - going to be a long summer with lots of late signings for all clubs.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - slayer - 29-05-2021

Yes yes very nice but fails to take into account that Pompey virtually need to rebuild from nothing.

If we get this wrong - and I believe there is a very strong chance that we will - we could be preparing to.return to League 2 this time next year.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - bluetagagain - 29-05-2021

It's OK, don't panic your extra large pampers are on their way

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 30-05-2021

(29-05-2021, 09:46 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Yes yes very nice but fails to take into account that Pompey virtually need to rebuild from nothing.

If we get this wrong - and I believe there is a very strong chance that we will - we could be preparing to.return to League 2 this time next year.

We still have 12 players under contract, that isn't virtually nothing - plenty of time to recruit another 12.

How many sheets  & mattresses,are you going to ruin between now & the end of August. Isn't it about time you enveloped the courage, fight and passion of St George in to your "handle" moosh.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - Trarchus - 30-05-2021

Probably will get signings done but we need to get a move on. 
Little bit concerned they think Harvey White we add anything.  He's not the type of midfielder we need at this level.
We have Ben Close to fill that spot.  We need at least two strong energetic, dominating box to box midfielders who don't give the ball away, can run at a defence with pace and create. 

This has been our undoing over the last 3 seasons.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - slayer - 30-05-2021

12 nearly nothings exterm.

There is fuck all left in the remaining quorum that is of Championship stock.

It's a rebuild.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 30-05-2021

Don't talk wet you poor tool, at least 6 of those 12 players are solid div 1,stock, who will improve with Cowley coaching.

You really need to stop poohing your pants, it isn't good for your nappy rash.

Calm down, keep cool and enjoy the ride.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - slayer - 01-06-2021

Busy day today

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 01-06-2021

(01-06-2021, 06:51 PM)scumslayer Wrote: Busy day today

I'll get you a box of Pampers when we next go shopping, maybe they'll stop you squinnying until the end if the month. 

I'll even pay for them to be delivered to you "Neverslayedascummer"   Rolleyes

RE: First new signing tomorrow - slayer - 01-06-2021

Lupilu is more your price point....amongst other things :-)

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 02-06-2021

I had to Google - Lupilu as I'd never heard of them seeing my kids are in their late 20s & 30s.

I don't know what makes you think I havn't a "pot to p!ss in" - rest assured "bog cleaning" which Dumbo thinks is my trade pays very well ;-)

RE: First new signing tomorrow - Deebo - 02-06-2021

I think you have me confused with someone else you dribbling tool. I couldn’t give a fuck what you do for a living as long as it’s not a position of responsibility with heavy machinery or anything to do with children.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 08:56 AM)Deebo Wrote: I think you have me confused with someone else you dribbling tool. I couldn’t give a fuck what you do for a living as long as it’s not a position of responsibility with heavy machinery or anything to do with children.

About time you read the thread you poor tool Dimbo - I was replying to "Neverbeenascumslayer"  - and referred it back to a  post of yours about what you perceive is my job.

Go back to sleep and preferably never wake up yfc !!

There's no post of mine that refers to your job. What nonentities like you do for a living are of no interest to me other than I do enjoy the countless posts that take the piss out of your shit shovelling business.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - Smirnoffexpress - 02-06-2021

"you poor tool" i do like a man that gets to the point. Big Grin

Nope I've reread the thread and nothing from me about your job. I'll add paranoid to your long list of mental issues (you poor tool).

RE: First new signing tomorrow - slayer - 02-06-2021

It's a public message board not a direct message between two people you fucking luddite.

Are you one of the mongs that replies "ok thanks" every time the club tweet something?

Hahahaha

RE: First new signing tomorrow - slayer - 02-06-2021

We fucking signed someone!

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 03-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 02:43 PM)Deebo Wrote: Nope I've reread the thread and nothing from me about your job. I'll add paranoid to your long list of mental issues (you poor tool).

Did I say it was on this thread Dimbo the Dullard - no I didn't poor tool.

RE: First new signing tomorrow - exterminator - 03-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 08:00 PM)scumslayer Wrote: We fucking signed someone!

That's great for you "neverslayedascummer" - now you can go off and Tommy Tank yourself to your hearts content.

Don't forget you,re going to have to do that another 10 times before the season starts Big Grin

RE: First new signing tomorrow - Deebo - 03-06-2021

(03-06-2021, 12:18 PM)exterminator Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 02:43 PM)Deebo Wrote: Nope I've reread the thread and nothing from me about your job. I'll add paranoid to your long list of mental issues (you poor tool).

Did I say it was on this thread Dimbo the Dullard - no I didn't poor tool.

Where is it then Exterm?  You'll get a full and sincere apology if you provide something genuine posted before you incorrectly involved me in your infantile spat.