TrueBlueArmy Forums
Fixture list - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Fixture list (/showthread.php?tid=718)

Fixture list - BilltheCat - 24-06-2021

Pompey Visit Fleetwood On Opening Day - News - Portsmouth (portsmouthfc.co.uk)

Boxing Day - Oxford (H)

New Year's Day - Cambridge (A)

Last game - Wednesday (A)

I reckon there will be quite a few looking at the Owls fixture.

RE: Fixture list - ForeverPompey - 24-06-2021

Tough last game to get the points we need to stay up..... only joking... maybe!!!

RE: Fixture list - stayinupforever - 24-06-2021

Certainly one to be at.

RE: Fixture list - Northstander - 24-06-2021

I believe Pompey asked for an Away August Bank Holiday game (away to Wigan) so avoiding a Victorious Festival clash. The 2019 on/off Rotherham home game was a shambles. August reunions with Ben Close away to Donny then Jack and Tom Naylor

RE: Fixture list - PlymouthGraham - 24-06-2021

Always look to see when we play dow here..29th December so a nice Xmas period game ..
I assume this will be a day time game..and hopefully will get tickets..either that or those of us in the Devon Blues will have to sneak in ..

RE: Fixture list - Pedalo_menders - 24-06-2021

Cambridge Away looks a goodn. I'll try and get to that one.

RE: Fixture list - Smirnoffexpress - 24-06-2021

Wednesday away is one I would love to do, last time I did that one was 83/84 ish.

RE: Fixture list - teeftwo - 24-06-2021

I can't do Wednesdays.

RE: Fixture list - BilltheCat - 24-06-2021

(24-06-2021, 01:30 PM)Smirnoffexpress Wrote: Wednesday away is one I would love to do, last time I did that one was 83/84 ish.

I was there in 88, I think. Lost 1-0.

RE: Fixture list - Northstander - 24-06-2021

I was there when Yoshi made his debut. First thing he did was pick the ball out of the net but somehow we won

RE: Fixture list - Hammie - 24-06-2021

(24-06-2021, 06:02 PM)Northstander Wrote: I was there when Yoshi made his debut. First thing he did was pick the ball out of the net but somehow we won

I seem to recall that was after Justin Edinburgh and his mates set him up to fail.

RE: Fixture list - DeepBlue - 25-06-2021

(24-06-2021, 07:34 PM)Hammie Wrote:
(24-06-2021, 06:02 PM)Northstander Wrote: I was there when Yoshi made his debut. First thing he did was pick the ball out of the net but somehow we won

I seem to recall that was after Justin Edinburgh and his mates set him up to fail.

Yes, the team protest against Mandaric picking the team.

RE: Fixture list - Hammie - 25-06-2021

back to the OP. If everything is safe, Wednesday away could be one of those great last day of the season Pompey away treks to Yorkshire. Chasing promotion or avoiding relegation they are the ones I remember most!

RE: Fixture list - Cleaver Greene - 25-06-2021

Might get Derby County if the EFL do the right thing and dock some points. Wycombe stay up, Derby Go down. (It was on the BBC).

RE: Fixture list - Northstander - 02-07-2021

(25-06-2021, 02:37 PM)Cleaver Greene Wrote: Might get Derby County if the EFL do the right thing and dock some points. Wycombe stay up, Derby Go down. (It was on the BBC).

BBC reporting the EFL will not be appealing the £100k fine imposed on Derby Counry so we will be playing Wycombe.