TrueBlueArmy Forums
Booster jabs - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Booster jabs (/showthread.php?tid=839)

Pages: 1 2

Booster jabs - muschi - 06-08-2021

Has it been officially announced they will be started? Maybe I've missed it?

Reason I ask is a text from my surgery says they will be  be available from September.

RE: Booster jabs - Tufnell_Chimes - 06-08-2021

Bet you can cut open an envelope with them elbows.

RE: Booster jabs - exgaffer - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 05:52 PM)muschi Wrote: Has it been officially announced they will be started? Maybe I've missed it?

Reason I ask is a text from my surgery says they will be  be available from September.

Yes and the flu jab, us old gits will start to resemble pin cushions soon  Smile .

RE: Booster jabs - muschi - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 06:23 PM)exgaffer Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 05:52 PM)muschi Wrote: Has it been officially announced they will be started? Maybe I've missed it?

Yes and the flu jab, us old gits will start to resemble pin cushions soon  Smile .

Cheers Gaff, nice to get something sensible...

You're so right Moooosh, been a long time since Gaff has said something sensible. Nice to see it back. Smile

RE: Booster jabs - exgaffer - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 07:50 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: You're so right Moooosh, been a long time since Gaff has said something sensible. Nice to see it back. Smile

And there was me thinking I was the most sensible one on here Big Grin .

RE: Booster jabs - Smirnoffexpress - 06-08-2021

Compared to our resident tree huggers, you are Big Grin

Tree-hugging is the new normal Smirns, have you not been noticing. The myth that is climate change has suddenly become very tangible. A bit late, but how can you say no to the donors.

RE: Booster jabs - exgaffer - 07-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 09:48 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: Tree-hugging is the new normal Smirns, have you not been noticing. The myth that is climate change has suddenly become very tangible. A bit late, but how can you say no to the donors.

Simplifying things again Tuffers.

Nobody said climate change was a myth, merely questioned whether it was driven by the activities of man, or would be so serious as to end things as suggested by Greta and co.

Climate change occurs, always has, always will. We will definitely go into a sun driven ice age at some point, then all this ‘emergency’ bollox will appear like a momentary attack of the vapours  Smile .

Neither you or I will be around to see it of course.

In the meantime, if we get a Mediterranean climate, bring it on I say  Big Grin .

RE: Booster jabs - muschi - 07-08-2021

Look out for Mondays announcement on the subject Gaffs.

Mother nature is angry.

RE: Booster jabs - muschi - 09-08-2021

Come on Gaffs lets be avin ya.

Or still in denial?

RE: Booster jabs - exgaffer - 09-08-2021

(09-08-2021, 03:38 PM)muschi Wrote: Come on Gaffs lets be avin ya.

Or still in denial?

If you mean the UN ‘prediction’ Muschi, it is based on modelling, much like the models used by the infamous Ferguson on Covid.

Climate prediction is a fecking sight more complicated though and they have been right even less often than Ferguson (actually that’s not possible, he’s never been right  Smile ).

One and a half degrees in 20 years, give me a break.

Long term climate is driven by the sun, not CO2, not Methane, the sun.

So let’s just say that I’m sceptical  Big Grin .

RE: Booster jabs - BilltheCat - 09-08-2021

Your understanding does not explain greenhouse gases and the greenhouse effect though, exgaffer.

I'm with billy on this one - NURSEEEEEEEEEEE

RE: Booster jabs - Tufnell_Chimes - 09-08-2021

Gaff still thinks tobacco soothes your breathing.

(09-08-2021, 08:04 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: Your understanding does not explain greenhouse gases and the greenhouse effect though, exgaffer.

Greenhouse gases have been FAR higher in past times BTC, when humanity wasn’t even on the planet.

I thought you and your climate scientist mates Muschi and Tuffers would have known that  Big Grin .

Even the people who come up with these doomsday scenarios admit that their models ‘run hot’, too fecking right they do.

We will eventually have another ice age, that should cool things down nicely  Smile .

I won’t be around for the predicted 1.5 degree rise (which won’t happen), or the ice age, so I won’t lose sleep over it.

In the meantime, the World Economic Forum will continue to control the little people with one scare after another, justifying increasingly draconian controls and loss of personal freedoms. While they float round maskless between their luxury pads in their private jets and limousines. They are taking you all for mugs and it is SOOO easy.

Anyone with any sense will tell them to feck right off.

RE: Booster jabs - Tufnell_Chimes - 09-08-2021

“Greenhouse gases have been FAR higher in past times BTC, when humanity wasn’t even on the planet”

Guff, I don’t think anyone’s suggesting the planet won’t survive, its just that we won’t.

(09-08-2021, 10:09 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: “Greenhouse gases have been FAR higher in past times BTC, when humanity wasn’t even on the planet”

Guff, I don’t think anyone’s suggesting the planet won’t survive, its just that we won’t.

Well the dinosaurs survived it, even thrived on it Tuffers, just not the asteroid  Smile .

RE: Booster jabs - BilltheCat - 09-08-2021

So you know better than 250 scientific experts on climate change?

I'm with billy on this one - NURSEEEEEEEEEEE

RE: Booster jabs - exgaffer - 10-08-2021

(09-08-2021, 10:49 PM)BilltheCat Wrote: So you know better than 250 scientific experts on climate change?

You mean the same ‘experts’ who have been telling us since the 1980’s that we ‘have 10 years to save the planet’ BTC  Big Grin ?

There are plenty of climate scientists who don’t agree with the ‘we’re all doomed’ scenario, but their views are effectively censored by Silicon Valley and the mainstream media.

Funny how so much of the ‘misinformation’ turns out to be true  Smile .

Even if the 250 (very precise number by the way) ‘experts’ turn out to be right, the piffling 1% of global emissions we put out makes feck all difference.

RE: Booster jabs - muschi - 10-08-2021

Come off it Gaff, how do you explain the fires destroying huge areas of North America, Greece, Turkey and others, the floods destroying whole cities across Europe, Asia, Even london had unbelievable flash floods.

Islands in the South Pacific are under water leaving thousands homeless do you really believe these things are all just coincidence?

RE: Booster jabs - Tufnell_Chimes - 10-08-2021

Thing is Mooosh, if Guff has swallowed all the climate-denial guff from the TuftonSt-types representing BigOil, BigChem, etc. it naturally follows that he was equally gullible about the benefits of Brexit - after all, its basically the same people behind it. But then, what does that say about you? You’ve also fallen for this messaging.

These promotors for dark money: the Institute of Economic Affairs, the Taxpayers Alliance, the Global Warming Policy Studies, Leave Means Leave and even Brexit Central (yup, it actually exists) are just pushing at an open door of a lazy, why-can’t-we-have-it-all mindset. The feeling of exceptionalism was always present, they’re just feeding it.

RE: Booster jabs - exgaffer - 10-08-2021

(10-08-2021, 07:40 AM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: Thing is Mooosh, if Guff has swallowed all the climate-denial guff from the TuftonSt-types representing BigOil, BigChem, etc. it naturally follows that he was equally gullible about the benefits of Brexit - after all, its basically the same people behind it. But then, what does that say about you? You’ve also fallen for this messaging.

These promotors for dark money: the Institute of Economic Affairs, the Taxpayers Alliance, the Global Warming Policy Studies, Leave Means Leave and even Brexit Central (yup, it actually exists) are just pushing at an open door of a lazy, why-can’t-we-have-it-all mindset. The feelings of exceptionalism were always there, they’re just feeding it.

I’ve swallowed all the guff, yet Tuffers reels off the list of organisations hated by the obsessed left. I just knew he’d get leaving the EU on there somewhere.

Having studied meteorology at college, I’ve probably read more about weather and the climate than BTC, Tuffers and Muschi put together. I base my view on looking at all the evidence and not sound bites from the China (29% of world emissions by the way) influenced IPCC and the left leaning social and mainstream media companies.

Tuffers, BTC and other climate zealots are willing pawns in the game being played by the billionaires of the Workd Economic Forum. None of whom will be changing their lifestyles to ‘save the planet’.

The term ‘useful idiots’ was never more appropriate  Smile .

RE: Booster jabs - muschi - 10-08-2021

I didn't bother reding duffers drivel - we all know he couldn't resist a brexit whine.

However Gaff you haven't answered any of the points raised by me.

So please some real debate and none of your silly "get on the train further down the line rubbish".