TrueBlueArmy Forums
more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. (/showthread.php?tid=854)

more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - countofmontecristo - 09-08-2021

So, Ive purchased the ticket.
Got the confirmation.
Got the receipt in my account history.
Now, where is the ticket ? Cant find anywhere in email link to print at home etc ?
Ive been to club, 50 people in queue, no answers on phone.
Help ?

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - ForeverPompey - 09-08-2021

I fear the queue is number one option if you can spare an hour or so. I'm sure the email should have contained a ticket to print. Sounds like an electronic error.

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - bluetagagain - 09-08-2021

Have you checked your junk mail box

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - countofmontecristo - 09-08-2021

well, just been in the queue, they are taking no more people, that was at 2-30pm.
Place was swamped with people, not enough staff.
also, Lots of people waiting for Millwall tix bought last week that have not arrived by post, also no way to print at home ?
The tickets are still in the office but not enough staff to go around the back and get them from the mail room ?
people have been told to come back tomorrow or give details and turn up at Millwall and tell them the problem.
You would think 6 more staff, open last Sunday to send out tickets, , or here you go.... bright idea.... open later in the evening to deal with this problem this week ?
Really unimpressed at this fiasco.

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - Cressers - 09-08-2021

Eating what we kill...
Can you imagine this happening in the Magic Kingdom?

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - BilltheCat - 09-08-2021

(09-08-2021, 02:20 PM)countofmontecristo Wrote: well, just been in the queue, they are taking no more people, that was at 2-30pm.
Place was swamped with people, not enough staff.
also, Lots of people waiting for Millwall tix bought last week that have not arrived by post, also no way to print at home ?
The tickets are still in the office but not enough staff to go around the back and get them from the mail room ?
people have been told to come back tomorrow or give details and turn up at Millwall and tell them the problem.
You would think 6 more staff, open last Sunday to send out tickets, , or here you go.... bright idea.... open later in the evening to deal with this problem this week ?
Really unimpressed at this fiasco.

That explains why I haven't received my tickets!

Since I live in London going to Fratton is not really an option.

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - ForeverPompey - 09-08-2021

Even the guy that does Fournilwrittenalloverit was apparently struggling to get his season ticket sorted out from watching his Fleetwood upload. This seems to have been something of a fiasco. American owners... you'd have thought they would be apoplectic at this mess.

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - stayinupforever - 09-08-2021

Cullen..sort out this crap.

RE: more problems with millwall tix, need help please. - BilltheCat - 09-08-2021

Got an email from the ticket-office about 45 minutes ago saying that I could pick up duplicate tickets from Millwall after 6pm tomorrow.

Impressed that someone is working late!