TrueBlueArmy Forums
can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow (/showthread.php?tid=873)

can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - PlymouthGraham - 10-08-2021

The Solent pre post and HT coverage is awful-full of Scum shit and non Pompey stuff..this is not what we have paid for...or want..please join me in sending an email of complaint,,Fan Power

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Isaac Hunt - 10-08-2021

Will do it

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Rocketman - 10-08-2021

What's the problem. Commentary was AM and GW - same as usual last season

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - slayer - 11-08-2021

Would prefer we flood the club with complaints that we have to use iFollow.

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Isaac Hunt - 11-08-2021

It's the pre and post match content being Solent,not Express like previous seasons

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Rocketman - 11-08-2021

Sorry but post match was also all about us. Don't know about pre-match or HT

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - DeepBlue - 11-08-2021

(10-08-2021, 07:46 PM)PlymouthGraham Wrote: The Solent pre post and HT coverage is awful-full of Scum shit and non Pompey stuff..this is not what we have paid for...or want..please join me in sending an email of complaint,,Fan Power

I always turned the sound off for the pre-match drivel from the Express amateurs, so its just as easy to do the same with the Solent non-Pompey stuff, and worth it for the excellent commentary from Andy Moon & Guy Whittingham.

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Trarchus - 11-08-2021

Good or bad rather have our local station doing the whole thing 90 mins, not that I use iFollow much.  
Never been impressed with Solent and never listen to them.

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - slayer - 11-08-2021

Paper thin argument IMO, bit precious

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Cressers - 11-08-2021

You could always ask for Mark Mudie back on the air...

RE: can we flood the club with emails of complaint about Express being taken off ifollow - Hammie - 11-08-2021

have to say I find Whitt an excellent comment maker prepared to be controversial and always calls it calmly as he sees it.

I can't look at a Costa coffee in a motorway services the same way.