TrueBlueArmy Forums
MyPompeyHub - Printable Version

+- TrueBlueArmy Forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com)
+-- Forum: TBA forums (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Play Up Pompey (https://forum.truebluearmy.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: MyPompeyHub (/showthread.php?tid=878)

MyPompeyHub - ForeverPompey - 11-08-2021

In the light of the recent season ticket upgrading event and match ticket purchasing online I am afraid to even start trying to sort out the MyPompeyHub thingy which I believe is essential if I am ever to try to buy tickets in the future!! Anyone had a go at this yet and can anyone enlighten me as to what the purpose of it is?

RE: MyPompeyHub - Hammie - 11-08-2021

me too

RE: MyPompeyHub - DeepBlue - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 02:52 PM)ForeverPompey Wrote: In the light of the recent season ticket upgrading event and match ticket purchasing online I am afraid to even start trying to sort out the MyPompeyHub thingy which I believe is essential if I am ever to try to buy tickets in the future!! Anyone had a go at this yet and can anyone enlighten me as to what the purpose of it is?

It's not available until tomorrow. 

Purpose is to put all your different Pompey account logins into one place so you only need one id and password to do anything related to the club, but I'll confess my faith in them getting anything IT-related right first time without hitches is quite low.

RE: MyPompeyHub - ForeverPompey - 11-08-2021

indeed!! Great thanks for the info.

RE: MyPompeyHub - TBP - 11-08-2021

I've only got one login. What's the advantage?

RE: MyPompeyHub - DeepBlue - 11-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 07:54 PM)TBP Wrote: I've only got one login. What's the advantage?

You'll get to carry on doing whatever you do with it rather than allowing it to become obsolete.

RE: MyPompeyHub - TBP - 12-08-2021

(11-08-2021, 08:32 PM)DeepBlue Wrote:

You'll get to carry on doing whatever you do with it rather than allowing it to become obsolete.

Not, of course, the point I was making, which was why change a working system for no benefit. Having now read the item on the Club site, I see there are significant disadvantages for people who buy tickets as a group on a single e-mail.

RE: MyPompeyHub - DeepBlue - 12-08-2021

(12-08-2021, 05:44 AM)TBP Wrote:
(11-08-2021, 08:32 PM)DeepBlue Wrote:

Not, of course, the point I was making, which was why change a working system for no benefit. Having now read the item on the Club site, I see there are significant disadvantages for people who buy tickets as a group on a single e-mail.

What significant disadvantages ? As far as I can see all it means is you cannot use the same email id for multiple client id's but nothing about not being able to link accounts to buy tickets as a group.  Have I got that wrong ?

RE: MyPompeyHub - gringo - 13-08-2021

Tried to register got as far as receiving an e-mail  to verifi, clicked it ,didn't work ,.surprise surprise. they have also changed my north stand seat number without contacting me, perhaps our old CEO wasn't a genius after all ,can't blame the new guy surely.

RE: MyPompeyHub - stayinupforever - 14-08-2021

It was a bit long winded but got there eventually. All my network is there so can still buy tickets for them. Not sure of the point of it all really. If it ain't broke...

RE: MyPompeyHub - TBP - 14-08-2021

(13-08-2021, 09:00 PM)gringo Wrote: Tried to register got as far as receiving an e-mail  to verifi, clicked it ,didn't work ,.surprise surprise. they have also changed my north stand seat number without contacting me, perhaps our old CEO wasn't a genius after all ,can't blame the new guy surely.

He's certainly keeping his head down.

RE: MyPompeyHub - Hammie - 14-08-2021

with much trepidation having forgotten my log in and number, I gave it a go. Much to my surprise I got in easily, it found my old account and linking was simple.
Just set up a new account from scratch and it then did the work for me.
Surprised, or astounded
Now trying to round up some company to go Tuesday

RE: MyPompeyHub - kindofblue - 15-08-2021

I just lost the will to live trying to do it. Think I’ll nip down to the shop tomorrow to renew my ST.

RE: MyPompeyHub - Hammie - 15-08-2021

ok
new account ... tick
membership .... tick
tickets for Tuesday ..... tick
Son linked to my account ..... tick

How do i set up a junior membership.
For my granddaughter who has often come along but is not named.