TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Marquis now dropping deeper to gain a free kick in our half.

I thought he was a CF!
It's actually quite funny watching Marquis lately. He's almost incapable of a) controlling the ball b) staying onside
Oh dear,oh dear.
2.0 now
2-0 down now. Get some attacking subs on now. I've had enough of Cowley!
That was lucky. iFollow shy te cut out for the umpteenth time and I missed the second goal. By the way, what I did manage to see was Williams ambling across the pitch while some guy waltzed past him.
3 Subs on now must have heard me!
No fan of HF but what a terrific free kick
2-1 Reeco Free Kick
Maybe...
Marquis, 1 goal in 10 games. Give him a rest
Preferably for the rest of the season
2-2 anyone?
2 more subs to use. Get Jacobs on move Raggett upfront to play with Harrison.
Perhaps far less hopeful crosses into the box which, thus far, Burton have gobbled up and more ball on the ground with Harness, Curtis etc running at their man.

Pompey haven’t coped at all well with Burtons physical press but may yet benefit as and when Burton run out of steam in true League 1 style.

Pompey shouldn’t have any fitness problem this game, they haven’t worked hard enough to have created an energy deficit
Playing with two eights and a six. Lucky it’s not black jack.
Stupid defending by Romeo !

Subs with a lot to do and 30 minutes to do it
He Needs to be more attacking Not be a Jackett Clone!
Allelujah ! Who would have thought it, RHF to the rescue , more p,ease
Yeah but 70% possession.
Get Jacobs & Downing on for Williams & Brown. Move raggett upfron with Harrison Jacobs at No 10.
Can you imagine what Sunderland - 5-0 up ATM against Cheltenham - will do to us on Saturday if we persist in this suicidal system?
Eisner needs to visit an ATM and buy a goal scorer.

Fat fckn chance.
Shocking
That performance was truly dreadful . All the possession & goingdown 2-1. When Reeco scored we could have been more attacking with 26 minutes & ET left.
Pages: 1 2 3