TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So we give away another two goals faffing around with the ball at the back
3 draws from the last 7 league games, just 3 points from 21 available Very depressing, had a text from someone there which said "Cowley is clueless." I can't argue with that sadly
Both of their goals were shots from outside the box.

Midfield Not closing them down.
I can’t see any positives. Hopeless at the back (apart from Raggett) no midfield control and no strikers. System has failed and I think if we take a beating Saturday then DC is under pressure.18 games in charge 14 new players and we are a shambles.
Shit owner

Shit club

Shit team

Fans 1000 times better than this turd of a club.
Unacceptable. Playing 3 at the back might work if one of them wasn’t Williams. He’s not a defender ffs.
And for me add Freeman to that
Did we actually win a single header in the Burton penalty box ?

Burton didn’t run out of steam and that did for us, their physical, high energy just brushed us aside, in fact, we were flattered by the result. Our loss of composure and the cheap yellows was disturbing, The Cowleys problems are stacking up, lucky for them they are fire proof.

Question: when will one of our forwards score again ?

Ah well ! Onwards and downwards - Sunderland must be licking their lips at the thought of Saturday
Marquis can’t start again Saturday surely unless we play 4-4-2. Must be thinking about Azeez and Ahadme. Must be considering Downing instead of Williams.
Pages: 1 2 3