TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Owners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wonder if the Eisners are hurting like us genuine fans are at the moment
Yeah. Hurt by the shit coming his way.
(18-10-2021, 08:30 PM)oi oi saveloy Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-10-2021, 05:55 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]When Harry was Manager we certainly punched above our weight won the F.A. Cup once & it should have been twice but missed ot due a penalty miss in the Semis against Chelski. We were in contention for a top 4 finish until the wheels came off.

None too surprising that you got all that wrong.

Apologies it was a longtime ago & watched the game Down Under with my mate from Havant. Yes it was the final & the missed penalty ( got that bit right! )
They don't deserve supporters like we have. They can count themselves extremely fortunate they're not in this country.
They want to do everything on the cheap including the most important thing of all, the manager and the squad.
They haven't a clue about football, they have no ambition other than to get the stadium up together so they can make a profit.

Well this is what they've got and here we are. Now sell up and fuck off.
Indeed.
Do you think Caitlins surprise resignation was a sign of things to come, did he know  something that we didn't?
I think the quickest way to Act is to start boycoting games. We need to hit them in their bottomless pockets. We the fans have been funding the club via Season ticket sales, merchandise & food & drinks. Cut this cash supply chain off & they have 2 choices either to pump some money into the team, get the U/23s up & running or just sell up & realise their asset. We owe them huge thanks for taking over the club & gradually sorting out the ground & buying the Roko so we have our own training ground. But without a decent team even the most loyal of supporters will find a new hobby.
Are supporters happy to start boycotting games like Arsenal fans did to get rid of Wenger?
(20-10-2021, 11:56 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Are supporters happy to start boycotting games like Arsenal fans did to get rid of Wenger?

Take a step back and listen to yourself, boycotts! We're 13 games into a new season.
(19-10-2021, 09:24 PM)muschi Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think Caitlins surprise resignation was a sign of things to come, did he know  something that we didn't?

I think Catlin loves the day today running of a club and has something else lined up.
(20-10-2021, 01:33 PM)Tomsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-10-2021, 11:56 AM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]Are supporters happy to start boycotting games like Arsenal fans did to get rid of Wenger?

Take a step back and listen to yourself, boycotts! We're 13 games into a new season.

Dead right Tomsk, I don’t know what planet some people are on.

If some want to cut off their nose to spite their face they are free to do so.

I’m a Pompey fan and will continue to go no matter what.
The talk of boycotts etc is nonsense. I'll be there as normal but if the performance is shit again the players,manager and even the Eisners deserve all the criticism they get.
Yes, there is nothing anyone can do (other than the players) to improve the situation before January. We just have to watch the train wreck happen in slow motion until then.

Then there are some big big decisions to make:

Do you keep the Cowleys? In which case you have to back them in the transfer window. How will fans react?

Do you bin the Cowleys? In which case you write off all the money spent in the summer, and go back on your philosophy of giving the manager time. Who then comes in? What happens to the players already identified to bring in?

These are the choices. They are both difficult and won’t fix our problems immediately. There is no magic wand.
Never surrender. Boycott? You’re havin a laugh. Good cricketer, mind.
Just a Suggestion Chaps as I care as much about the club as you all do.

A Boycott is a bit drastic but empty seats sends a direct message to the hirarchy that the fans are Not Happy Bunnies!

They need to be hit hard in their pockets i.e. reduced cash flow but problem is they already have all the Season Ticket Money locked away in the Cayman Islands!

O.k. take your own drinks food etc; don'tbuy programmes & don't buy any shop merchandise.

They are taking the loyal hard core supporters for a ride!
Pages: 1 2 3