TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Bazunu

Carter, Raggett, Robertson
Ogilvie, Romeo
Thompson, Tunnicliffe
Harness
Walker, Hirst

Subs: Webber, Mingi, Walker, Hume, Morrell, O’Brien, Jacobs, Curtis
Looks spot on to me with a strong looking bench.

Good to see Jacobs back.
Have we got two Walkers???
Maybe his dad's on the bench!!!
(19-03-2022, 02:24 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Have we got two Walkers???
I nearly wrote "a couple of wankers" but that would have been unkind.
(19-03-2022, 02:37 PM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(19-03-2022, 02:24 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Have we got two Walkers???
I nearly wrote "a couple of wankers" but that would have been unkind.

We've got more than a couple lol
Seems all Wycombe so far
Thought we wanted to get off to a good start! Sounds like No shots yet & Wycombe taking the game to us.
Correct
I think the match is Frantic
Well that was good
CORNERS: Nil
SHOTS ON TARGET:  Nil
SHOTS OFF TARGET: Nil

CLUB AMBITION: Nil
Had a couple of shots Gerry. Get Walker off, waste of space.
Jacobs and O`Brian on please
(19-03-2022, 03:59 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Had a couple of shots Gerry. Get Walker off, waste of space.

Uh, yeah. Just updated my link. 
Kinda ruins my pay-off line though.
Just when we need a real performance from The Blues we get a lacklustre, error strewn affair and, again, without a single shot on goal.

Midfield seem intent on giving the ball away and creating little.

Big decisions needed from Cowley for the second half to change the direction of play, and Wycombe still have their ace card to play…….Akinfenwa (I thought he looked bigger than ever in the pre-match warm up)

Big second half needed especially with Plymouth 2-0 up (still, Rotherham have a Red so may be weakened when they visit).
Plymouth up, rest 0-0
(19-03-2022, 04:03 PM)Wightblue Wrote: [ -> ]Just when we need a real performance from The Blues we get a lacklustre, error strewn affair and, again, without a single shot on goal.

Midfield seem intent on giving the ball away and creating little.

Big decisions needed from Cowley for the second half to change the direction of play, and Wycombe still have their ace card to play…….Akinfenwa (I thought he looked bigger than ever in the pre-match warm up)

Big second half needed especially with Plymouth 2-0 up (still, Rotherham have a Red so may be weakened when they visit).

Too late then
Harness playing well but as usual end product missing. Bazunu kept us in the game, especially with one exceptional save. Ogilvie is class, Raggers as solid as usual. Carter excellent. Romeo one very good foray forward. Thompson ok, Tunni a bit slo0w and caught in possession a couple of times. Robertson and Hirst ok. Walker - no thanks.
(19-03-2022, 03:57 PM)Gerry Hatrick Wrote: [ -> ]CORNERS: Nil
SHOTS ON TARGET:  Nil
SHOTS OFF TARGET: Nil

CLUB AMBITION: Nil

What do you expect? Harness is back in the team. Can't cross, can't pass, can't shoot.
Sounds like we are getting dominated
(19-03-2022, 04:24 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like we are getting dominated

Maybe Cowley likes that kind of stuff!
Curtis needed I think!
He's on now & just had a shot!
That is so Pompey. We score 21 in 7 games and then go 3 without scoring. Build for next season methinks
Pages: 1 2 3