TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Accounts published for 20/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the OS now.   

£3.86m loss, which seeing as ticket income was reduced by over £5m could have been a lot worse.
Tomsk won´t be interested iirc
(30-03-2022, 04:33 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]On the OS now.   

£3.86m loss, which seeing as ticket income was reduced by over £5m could have been a lot worse.

The Eisners have obviously taken £3.86m out of the club, clear why they bought it now!
(30-03-2022, 05:38 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

The Eisners have obviously taken £3.86m out of the club, clear why they bought it now!

Do you have any idea at all how to read a set of accounts? No, I thought not.
and those who want to slag them off will continue to do so.
there simply must be a cunning plan beneath it all
(30-03-2022, 06:57 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I’m a chartered accountant.
Is there a bit of whooshing going on here?
(30-03-2022, 08:18 PM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a bit of whooshing going on here?

What does that mean?
(30-03-2022, 08:16 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(30-03-2022, 06:57 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, I’m a chartered accountant.
I don't think so mate, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a stupid ignorant comment by taking one small part of the accounts to make an unbalanced comment. That absolutely is not what credited accountants do.
I’m no accountant but it seems to me show they are putting their money where their mouth is and keeping the club debt free. Never been sure of the Eisners but good on them for the latest cash injection.
(30-03-2022, 09:29 PM)Rocketman Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think so mate, otherwise you wouldn't have made such a stupid ignorant comment by taking one small part of the accounts to make an unbalanced comment. That absolutely is not what credited accountants do.

The ICAEW say otherwise.
Would be a good idea to read the PST's Simon Colebrook's explanatory document for us non accountants.
Excellent document and clear as a bell.
(31-03-2022, 07:45 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]Would be a good idea to read the PST's Simon Colebrook's explanatory document for us non accountants.
Excellent document and clear as a bell.

That should help Rocketman.
Double post
Here the link to the review-of-pfc-financial-statements-2020-21

Having read this do you still think the Eisners removed money Pompeyg100?
It seems that some contributors believe the purchase of Roko training facilities, the totally necessary restoration/upgrade/enhancement - realisation of the aging stadium all came at zero cost !!
WOW.....
The Eisners have provided and sustained the club - just that.
(31-03-2022, 08:20 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]Here the link to the review-of-pfc-financial-statements-2020-21

See DSMG’s post
(31-03-2022, 08:36 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-03-2022, 08:20 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]Here the link to the review-of-pfc-financial-statements-2020-21

See DSMG’s post

Ah, so you were being ironic.

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.

sigh
Yep !!
(31-03-2022, 08:52 AM)teeftwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-03-2022, 08:36 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

See DSMG’s post

Ah, so you were being ironic.

Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Ha.
Sorry you it went over your head and upset you so much! Lol
(31-03-2022, 08:34 AM)firqdays Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that some contributors believe the purchase of Roko training facilities, the totally necessary restoration/upgrade/enhancement - realisation of the aging stadium all came at zero cost !!
WOW.....
The Eisners have provided and sustained the club - just that.

And so they should...they own it.

I don't go along with the gratitude foisted upon the Eisners, they bought the club and it's their duty to maintain it. If you bought a car wouldn't you be expected to pay for the maintenance and upkeep?
Not sure gratitude is the right word for what people are saying. 

It's more recognition that they really are putting money into the club proving those who claim they are not to be wrong.  With the accounts this becomes fact rather than opinion. 

Whether that is just their duty as owners is a different debate, but there will not be many owners in the lower leagues putting that sort of money into any club without a penny of debt being loaded on the club.  I think that aspect of their investment deserves some gratitude,  more so than the amounts being put in.
(31-03-2022, 12:26 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure gratitude is the right word for what people are saying. 

It's more recognition that they really are putting money into the club proving those who claim they are not to be wrong.  With the accounts this becomes fact rather than opinion. 

Whether that is just their duty as owners is a different debate, but there will not be many owners in the lower leagues putting that sort of money into any club without a penny of debt being loaded on the club.  I think that aspect of their investment deserves some gratitude,  more so than the amounts being put in.

Spot on DB.
(31-03-2022, 12:33 PM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-03-2022, 12:26 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure gratitude is the right word for what people are saying. 

Spot on DB.

Spot on from me too, thus proving my comment was correct!
Pages: 1 2