TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Keep quiet u till the 10th June for new layers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lol who have I called a name?

There’s one thing being concerned and there’s have a hissy fit like you before the windows even opened.

The club isn’t a concern, the manager is and I’m certainly not going to wet myself when the windows just opened. It’s a long summer Sweetcheeks.

Have you ‘heard’ about anymore deals? I know you are kept abreast of the goings on at the club.
Believe it or not, there is a world outside messageboards where words can be exchanged orally. I know that is an odd concept to creature's living under a bridge.
(15-06-2022, 06:41 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Believe it or not, there is a world outside messageboards where words can be exchanged orally. I know that is an odd concept to creature's living under a bridge.

Lol
Off to a flying start aren't we, just as Cowley promised.

Oh, wait.
(15-06-2022, 10:11 PM)scumslayer Wrote: [ -> ]Off to a flying start aren't we, just as Cowley promised.

Oh, wait.

Classic DC
(15-06-2022, 02:48 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-06-2022, 02:26 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-06-2022, 05:01 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2022, 09:22 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]Man City now, is it? ?????

Are you sure it was Swindon? They play in red shirts too, just like Liverpool.

So while Pompey were stealing a very late result at Exeter, you chose to watch Swindon have 23% of the play against  Man City instead!!!!

Pompey really are no business of yours.

Are you just a stirrer or do you have anything relevant to say?

I just made a player suggestion & you shot it down in flames.

I'm pretty sure you'll find I've been probably following the club longer than you.

End of discussion.

FYI this board is open to all fans to give their opinions.

Whether you like it or Not.

I also helped to get the numbers up on this board after Fansonline went down the pan.

You haven’t seen as many games and you talk a load of old tosh. You make things up and as for helping get the numbers up, you’re just ballast. You have little clue about the players we already have and I’m still laughing at your assertion that Reuben Sammut was exactly the sort of player we should be signing. He quickly dropped out of the game and your claim that he was to be made captain of his club was ludicrous. He’d already bloody left, shown the door (as he was from his subsequent scouting role for Charlton.

You can’t even remember the few games you have watched, ffs. The fact that you claim to have seen a Swindon game at exactly the same time as Pompey were actually playing, says it all.

But please don’t go because I think, as trolls go, you’re priceless.
No way. You must spend most of your time making notes on posters comments! Sammut was very unlucky at Sunderland as Jack Ross was looking to put him into the first team squad then lost his job. Covid struck & lots of clubs got rid of a host of players. I'll start commenting more when I can start attending games again.

Jack Ross never even put him on the bench. Ask Sunderland fans what they thought of Sammut. Was he unlucky at the mighty Dulwich Hamlet too? 
Try buying a ticket to a game. Every other fan in the ground seems to manage it. You might have to miss the odd Swindon game to do it but it might be a sacrifice worth making. Pompey are the team in blue, btw.
It seems at 4pm today DC will update pompey fans on what the state of play is regarding player contracts and new signings.

All the signs are its more BS but let's see.
(16-06-2022, 08:58 AM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]It seems at 4pm today DC will update pompey fans on what the state of play is regarding player contracts and new signings.

Is that going to be on the OS?
BBC News- main headline. Eisners loosen wallet and DC makes a decision.
I like that one but does it come in Blue!
Said DC to whoever would listen
(15-06-2022, 06:41 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Believe it or not, there is a world outside messageboards where words can be exchanged orally. I know that is an odd concept to creature's living under a bridge.

Don't feed the troll, it's the oxygen he needs to exist.
(16-06-2022, 10:42 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]BBC News- main headline. Eisners loosen wallet and DC makes a decision.

If DC makes a decision it will be newsworthy as he took 40 games last season to decide what his best eleven and formation was!! Slightly tongue-in-cheek comment but it's how it felt to me last season.
Theyak2It seems at 4pm today DC will update pompey fans on what the state of play is regarding player contracts and new signings.

So, what did I miss ?
(16-06-2022, 03:38 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Theyak2It seems at 4pm today DC will update pompey fans on what the state of play is regarding player contracts and new signings.

So, what did I miss ?

Not sure if it is related to the news story that if we had signed Bazunu last year we would have made £12m.

Genius.
Uhmm. Nothing
Less than 5 weeks 'til our first game... 1 new signing. I hope these stats improve.
(26-06-2022, 02:51 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Less than 5 weeks 'til our first game... 1 new signing. I hope these stats improve.

Nah we won’t sign anyone else.
(26-06-2022, 02:51 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Less than 5 weeks 'til our first game... 1 new signing. I hope these stats improve.

All the players are lined up against the wall, the rest of the clubs are picking first. We will get the cheap option , the ones who are left when everyone else has picked.

Small club mentality...

We just love league one!.
3 weeks to go and just 2 signings... The stats have not improved. Pathetic.
I was always taught, business-wise, to manage expectations, so what you can deliver is delivered, and there's no unrealistic expectations.

Pompey's PR / Marketing division seem to operate an exact opposite strategy. 

Firstly as per this tread - 'wait for new signings until June 10' then no word while there aren't any for weeks.

Then, 'the new kit will be revealed in early July' - then we reach mid July with no word.

I don't care when the kit's revealed (though a lot of club's make sure it's out for Father's Day and people going on holiday to maximise summer sales) but no idea why you'd announce something then fail to deliver when it's all totally in your own hands.

This is where the management in charge of the playing side of thing are so much better. Nobody's expecting anything at all!

Still looking forward to the new season though (and the new kit if I'm honest).

PUP  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4