TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Incoming…new goalkeeper set to arrive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's Josh Griffiths according to alex crook on twatter
(24-06-2022, 09:17 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]It's Josh Griffiths according to alex crook on twatter

He is the keeper who kept Carl Rushforth out of the England under 20’s team. I was led to believe that West Brom were not going to make a decision on Griffiths future until after pre-season. Hence our interest turned toward the Brighton lad.
I know I'm a miserable b@stard but they could sign Kasper Schmeichel on loan. Whats the point?
(24-06-2022, 12:01 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]I know I'm a miserable b@stard but they could sign Kasper Schmeichel on loan. Whats the point?

Your first point is the most relevant  Smile
I find it encouraging that the club are showing some urgency in making signings.

It can’t be easy getting the matchup right. A player has many important things on his mind (particularly if he’s married). For a club, it isn’t like going to a shop and picking out what you want, paying for it and then walking out with your purchase. I’d love to be a fly on the wall and witness the whole process.
regarding urgency
it was posted on here that out of contract players stop being paid on 1st July.
I would imagine that creates a feel of urgency in those players holding out for a bigger deal
That could explain why more deals are done later in the window.
Any reason ots not gone thru yet?
(25-06-2022, 10:07 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Any reason ots not gone thru yet?

Yes Pompey will only pay 50 percent of his 2000 pound a week wages yet WBA want Pompey to pay 55 percent of his weekly wages and Pompey are refusing to do so.
(25-06-2022, 10:19 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(25-06-2022, 10:07 PM)Theyak2 Wrote: [ -> ]Any reason ots not gone thru yet?

Yes Pompey will only pay 50 percent of his 2000 pound a week wages yet WBA want Pompey to pay 55 percent of his weekly wages and Pompey are refusing to do so.

Lol you don’t half come out with some sh1t
B-army.
Bass, if has any sense or self credibility,should put in a transfer request. It must be obvious to him that DC doesn’t rate him enough to number 1
if bass is not started, he should be off, otherwise he will end up out of football with little chance to show what he could do for a manager that believes in him (and signed him)
He’d Bette buck up his ideas and improve to the point he’s good enough then.

My Bradford mate thought he was just ok.
(26-06-2022, 11:49 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]He’d Bette buck up his ideas and improve to the point he’s good enough then.

My Bradford mate thought he was just ok.

He’s better than ok and was playing for a worse than ok team last season.

DC made his mind up a long time ago and it takes an awful lot to change his mind as we saw with Jacobs.

Bass will leave, said it last season.  Good job we have an academy to bring through these local kids and put them behind a Prem team player.
will the new one set up lots of goals?
(26-06-2022, 02:07 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]will the new one set up lots of goals?

If he gets far enough forward then yeah, hopefully.

I just hope he’s good at ‘tracking back’!
(24-06-2022, 09:17 AM)Roybatty Wrote: [ -> ]It's Josh Griffiths according to alex crook on twatter

My Baggie mate tells me Josh Griffiths is out in Portugal with the squad in a training camp until early next week. Bruce is undecided as to sending him out on loan again or not.
I can't see this as a way to persuade youngsters to sign for us to develop them, seems the opposite.
It's all gone quiet on this one. I hope it's dead. Would much rather have a keeper we own starting each week.
My baggies mate says £5M
The Brighton lad has gone to Sheff Wed I believe , so hopefully that leaves the door open for us for the WBA nipper
(27-06-2022, 09:57 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-06-2022, 02:07 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]will the new one set up lots of goals?

(29-06-2022, 04:55 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]

My Baggie mate tells me Josh Griffiths is out in Portugal with the squad in a training camp until early next week. Bruce is undecided as to sending him out on loan again or not.

I feel a bit left out coz I don't know any Bradford or West Brom fans. Having said that I'd like bass to have a go. L1 is full of krap goalies anyway - all the best ones are rotting away in Premier league academies or living out of a suitcase on loan anyway.
(05-07-2022, 05:56 PM)Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-06-2022, 09:57 AM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]

(29-06-2022, 04:55 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]

I feel a bit left out coz I don't know any Bradford or West Brom fans. Having said that I'd like bass to have a go. L1 is full of krap goalies anyway - all the best ones are rotting away in Premier league academies or living out of a suitcase on loan anyway.
Just make em up, Lawrence. We all have to do it cos we spend too much time on here, pretending we know what we’re talking about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4