TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: New kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(23-07-2022, 12:43 PM)Deebo Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-07-2022, 09:08 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-07-2022, 10:42 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]We're never going to have anything as good as those Canterbury shirts. Doubt they'll go near us again.

Too much yellow on the Canterbury shirts for liking.  Any yellow is too much. The club colours are blue, white and red - anything else is unacceptable.

And pink. Don’t forget the salmon pink.

for historic reasons of course
Should be in the mix for 3rd kit in an anniversary season?
Question for Admin... what colours have you used for the banners on here ?
(23-07-2022, 09:08 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-07-2022, 10:42 PM)Tufnell_Chimes Wrote: [ -> ]We're never going to have anything as good as those Canterbury shirts. Doubt they'll go near us again.

Too much yellow on the Canterbury shirts for liking.  Any yellow is too much. The club colours are blue, white and red - anything else is unacceptable.

Apart from the badge. The yellow crest was special along with the blue, white and red. Tradition's probably more to do with when you started going, but to me the  (Goodmans) shirt with the background chequered design, yellow badge, and red trim collar was the perfect Pompey kit.
How was the kit ?
I don't like it at all.
(24-07-2022, 08:13 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]How was the kit ?
I don't like it at all.

The players couldn't see each other against the same shade blue seats. so as with the Manure kit we should instantly ditch it for a proper Pompey blue which will turn us into world beaters who pass like Brazil or Real Madrid.
(24-07-2022, 12:46 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't like it at all.

The players couldn't see each other against the same shade blue seats. so as with the Manure kit we should instantly ditch it for a proper Pompey blue which will turn us into world beaters who pass like Brazil or Real Madrid.

And which player said that ?
(24-07-2022, 02:28 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-07-2022, 12:46 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]
I don't like it at all.

And which player said that ?

I’m confident he was joking
I was indeed
Te chances of us passing like Brazil or Real Madrid are fairly remote.
Pages: 1 2 3