TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Westwood speaks out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He'd be better off learning his lesson and amending his behaviour.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/people...ns-3795583
Same old tired soundbites about geezer's clubs and keyboard warriors.

Still can't see it's him can he.

Maybe not being able to see Pompey will change that?

Well done to Cullen for this.
It’s all about the cult of John. Many supporters are as passionate if not more than Westwood, they just choose to do so quietly.
When he returns and acts like a twat double the ban.
It is odd that this has become about sexism. It's got nothing to do with sexism, it's about acting like a coont.

He acted like a coont and got a 3 match ban. He shouldn't cry about it and blame women for it. Its not a big deal. Man up, take your medicine and move on.

I've seen the video and 3 games is rather harsh. But he does need to realise that because of his 'status' more eyes are on him. You can't have it both ways.
I doubt he has any recollection of what happened without seeing the video.
Cancel culture my  his arse.
Very few people support him so how can he claim support is being withdrawn.
(06-08-2022, 12:00 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]It is odd that this has become about sexism. It's got nothing to do with sexism, it's about acting like a coont.

He acted like a coont and got a 3 match ban. He shouldn't cry about it and blame women for it. Its not a big deal. Man up, take your medicine and move on.

I've seen the video and 3 games is rather harsh. But he does need to realise that because of his 'status' more eyes are on him. You can't have it both ways.

Those 3 games are really only two in Westwoods case due to the time he arrives.

AC cant ignore the views of a huge swathe of  supporters and has had to act.  Smelly needs to realise it isn't the late 70's early 80s anymore and the culture at the ground  and peoples views have changed over the last 40 yrs.

If he refuses to tone down his behaviour it is only going to end up one way, and it won't be his way.
is he outside ringing his bell today? and have the rest of the crew turned up without him?
(06-08-2022, 03:14 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]is he outside ringing his bell today? and have the rest of the crew turned up without him?

I didn't hear the bell but the drummer was there and there was plenty of noise without him
I didn't hear the bell either. The 3 match ban ends after Tuesday so he is available for Cheltenham.
Isn't it curious how it's cancel culture that's to blame, not his behaviour and it isn't the club, it's everyone except him?
(06-08-2022, 05:02 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't hear the bell either. The 3 match ban ends after Tuesday so he is available for Cheltenham.

Available? Cowley must be rubbing his hands with glee.
There is a time and place for rubbing one's arse in public. It was Pride weekend along the coast, he will have been fine to do it there.

Or are we still warned off connecting those dots?
Have to say, I’m confused now where a man can indulge in a bit of rabid public balls and crack rubbing. Mix75, let me know which of these places are acceptable:
the library
Tesco fruit and veg aisle
at the school gates
outside St Marys
the cemetery
stood in front of Mrs Mix75/your mum
House of Commons
the gym
in the bus/train
Essentialmix
Let me get this right, you're homophobic or just plain ignorant?
I'm only asking because of your post.
Plain and simple.
John was banned for his behaviour as a role model in front of kids. It's not his club and people are quite annoyed at him. Take his medicine and move on. Act his age and be an ambassador for the club.
Your post isn't anything other than ignorant homophobic propaganda.
The source photos are nothing without your rhetoric behind it.
Go away and grow up.
I’ve known John personally since around 1981. He was always a piss head but he never behaved the way he does now. Celebrity has gone to his head and he needs to reign it in. It isn’t the first ban he’s had and it’s happened for good reason.
(07-08-2022, 10:26 AM)TBP Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2022, 05:02 PM)Northstander Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't hear the bell either. The 3 match ban ends after Tuesday so he is available for Cheltenham.

Available? Cowley must be rubbing his hands with glee.

Did he appear then ?  Rolleyes
If he did, didn't see or hear him on iFollow thank God
I heard the bell, as I did at Cardiff.
(13-08-2022, 05:18 PM)Cressers Wrote: [ -> ]I heard the bell, as I did at Cardiff.

could hear it loud and clear on the radio.
More's the pity.
He’s got a tad carried away a fair few times now

Admire his loyalty but he has let things go to his head somewhat I think it’s fair to say
He must have ringers wrist this morning. It was fucking non- stop.
He was front row too yesterday
(14-08-2022, 07:00 AM)Isaac Hunt Wrote: [ -> ]He must have ringers wrist this morning. It was fucking non- stop.
He was front row too yesterday

must have got a sunburn.
Pages: 1 2