TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Team Tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Griffiths
Swanson, Mnoga, Raggett, Rafferty
Dale, Mingi, Pack, Curtis
Pigott, Scarlett

Subs:
Oluwayemi,  Freeman, Morrison,  Thompson, Jewitt-White, Reeco Hackett, Lowery, Jacobs,Bishop
No chance for the regulars to gel, then.
FFS. Damned if he does damned if he doesn’t
Really strong bench though! Good to see Scarlett starting.
(09-08-2022, 06:25 PM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]FFS. Damned if he does damned if he doesn’t

Not really, it’s on his head but he can’t use the time to gel excuse any more if he has chosen to not allow them to gel.

There might still be people suffering from the sickness bug which has forced changes.
Wow…we’ve only had 20% possession in the first half! ?
Clean sheet though.
Cheltenham are getting a solid bitch slapping - though they have made a number of changes. I'm expecting nothing less than 3 pts on Sat.
Lowery and Morrison on for Pack and Raggs
1-0 Piggot
Piggott yess
clean sheets are handy! fingers crossed
2-0 Curtis pen
3-0 Bishop
possession don't matter its what you do with it . tippy tap sideways football sucks.
3-0 Colby Bishop PUP
What a team 3-0
we seem to have signed some decent strikers (it took a while but good start!)
Very Nearly 4-0 Mingi went close after good move. Great win!
(09-08-2022, 07:41 PM)briefcase_wanchor Wrote: [ -> ]Cheltenham are getting a solid bitch slapping - though they have made a number of changes.  I'm expecting nothing less than 3 pts on Sat.

Oh gawd, I hope our players aren't thinking that!
A great 3-0 win and dry mattresses all round.
That’s twice in three games we’ve scored three goals in the second half, and both away. Long may it continue.
(09-08-2022, 08:18 PM)Hammie Wrote: [ -> ]possession don't matter its what you do with it . tippy tap sideways football sucks.

Sucks?????????
Well done Danny on the team selection. Seems he knows more than some on here.
(10-08-2022, 07:45 AM)bluetagagain Wrote: [ -> ]Well done Danny on the team selection. Seems he knows more than some on here.

That's not difficult!
Pages: 1 2