TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Predictions for Fleetwood at home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I certainly don't think we will lose but have my doubts how this team will react in the league after our first league loss of the season.

Our defence is our weak point and will be exposed all through the season. Our centre backs are barely average and make lots of mistakes. They try to play like Beckenbauer for some reason.

We should be beating these teams Fleetwood but they have improved massively under Brown. They could challenge for playoffs. We drew 3 3 at home v them last season after going 3 nil down.

Anything but a win is unacceptable but we will have to settle for a draw.

Portsmouth 1 - 1 Fleetwood

Attendance 18,026
A Pompey 2.0 win
Pompey win 2-1

Att: 18,141 (inc. 6,255 Fleetwood in the FE)
Ha. 

Fleetwood have sold about 100 I'm hearing.
Fleetwood don't score many and don't let many in either. 4-0. About time they got hammered.
3-1 Pompey. We all know our defence aren't brilliant but should have enough against the Cod Army!

Tuesday Night result will give us more confidence although against a much weaket team.

Koroma & Tunnicliffe pushing for starts. Like to see Jacobs starting as well or at least playing 45 minutes.
Fleetwood are easy to underestimate ... they went 8 games unbeaten before losing last week. 
I think we will sneak it, but I don't think it will be easy.
(06-10-2022, 07:46 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Fleetwood are easy to underestimate ... they went 8 games unbeaten before losing last week. 

You think we will win every game. I've never seen you post a prediction for anything over than a win.
(06-10-2022, 07:33 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]3-1 Pompey. We all know our defence aren't brilliant but should have enough against the Cod Army!

Tuesday Night result will give us more confidence although against a much weaket team.

Koroma & Tunnicliffe pushing for starts. Like to see Jacobs starting as well or at least playing 45 minutes.

Hopefully mate.
(06-10-2022, 07:57 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2022, 07:46 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]Fleetwood are easy to underestimate ... they went 8 games unbeaten before losing last week. 

You think we will win every game. I've never seen you post a prediction for anything over than a win.

Well don't think you have ever predicted a win so that evens things out with Deep. Prefer his positivity to your constant negativity.
Oh 3-0 by the way
(06-10-2022, 08:44 PM)Hermann's_no_hermit Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2022, 07:57 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]

Well don't think you have ever predicted a win so that evens things out with Deep. Prefer his positivity to your constant negativity.

That's bollocks anyway.  I often go for a draw away from home or home to a top team.
Ignore the scummer he doesn’t even know where lives ffs never mind anything about Pompey. I think his stripey load of shite will lose again but I think we’ll beat fleetwood 2-0
An absolute kicking - 0
9-0 at home
(06-10-2022, 07:33 PM)mikey393 Wrote: [ -> ]3-1 Pompey. We all know our defence aren't brilliant but should have enough against the Cod Army!

Chuckle 

The only person to like Mikeys post is Barmy.

Only one team in the top four has conceded less goals than us (by one!) and they ain’t top.
It’s a game where we need an early goal to change Fleetwood’s game plan which I assume will be to dig in and frustrate us for space: happy with a 0-0. If we get that early goal I can see a comfortable win, maybe 2 or 3-0. If not a tough afternoon hopefully with a 1-0 win.
An unnecessarily fretful 2-1 win. We go 2 up and cruising, miss 10 nailed on chances and then concede around the 80th min.
We lose 15 nil, defence is too leaky.

91,000 fans unable to get tickets.
Actually I haven't been to a home game for a while. So I predict I will be there and get completely rat-arsed.
Think 2-1 maybe 3-1 Harrison to score for them scored 5 already
(07-10-2022, 03:51 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Think 2-1 maybe 3-1 Harrison to score for them scored 5 already

I'm so confident Harrison won't score tomorrow that I'd put my properties on it.
(07-10-2022, 05:19 PM)BlueArmy Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-10-2022, 03:51 PM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]Think 2-1 maybe 3-1 Harrison to score for them scored 5 already

I'm so confident Harrison won't score tomorrow that I'd put my properties on it.

So put on a bet for every penny you have in the bank and post the receipt up.
If  I still had a mortgage I would happily bet every penny of it on Ellis Harrison not scoring for Fleetwood tomorrow, but I don't so my life savings will have to do.
Pages: 1 2