TrueBlueArmy Forums

Full Version: Good results yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plymouth and Petebro losing at home, Ipswich and Bolton only drawing. Now we have to beat Wycombe to make the most of it.
Will Morrell be available for selection? Also will Lowery be available?
With Mingi stepping up and Pack as well our midfield at full strength looks our best asset this season
Plymouth and Ipswich results don’t effect us!
Affect, Pompeyg. They might do, don't give up so soon.
especially as we suspect Plymouth might fall away with a probably limited squad.
Personally I can't see top two. But there is a very long way to go including the Jan window with all that can happen good or bad with loans going back especially.
(03-12-2022, 09:46 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Affect, Pompeyg. They might do, don't give up so soon.

It’s a message board not an English exam, don’t be a coont.

We are no where near top 2, not a chance.
Nowhere? Win our games in hand and beat them at home and we're a point behind Ipswich. Oh ye of little faith.
(03-12-2022, 09:35 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]Plymouth and Ipswich results don’t effect us!

Misery guts!
(03-12-2022, 10:22 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Nowhere? Win our games in hand and beat them at home and we're a point behind Ipswich. Oh ye of little faith.

Maybe we’ll sign Ronaldo in January too.
(03-12-2022, 10:16 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2022, 09:46 AM)dsmg Wrote: [ -> ]Affect, Pompeyg. They might do, don't give up so soon.

Not a chance ???   Are you Cowes in disguise ? 

There is always a chance and the bookies rate ours at about one in eight, which I'd say is about right. Odds like that are defied every season (not least by us in previous years) so there is everything to play for.  Yes, it's more likely we will fail than succeed but to give up in November is inexcusable.

And we are 12/5 to win promotion. Anyone who gives up when faced with those odds deserves to fail.
Maybe he's Blue Army
(03-12-2022, 10:44 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

There is always a chance and the bookies rate ours at about one in eight, which I'd say is about right. Odds like that are defied every season (not least by us in previous years) so there is everything to play for.  Yes, it's more likely we will fail than succeed but to give up in November is inexcusable.

And we are 12/5 to win promotion. Anyone who gives up when faced with those odds deserves to fail.

I haven’t given up on promotion DB, why do you always pretend to be stupid?

We will not finish top 2. I’ll have a bet with you if you like?
(03-12-2022, 10:56 AM)Pompeyg100 Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm never betting on this board again after winning two bets and the loser welching on the deal, but if I was to want to bet I would have offered you 1/8 on.  My point is that an 8/1 chance is a chance and well worth going for.
(03-12-2022, 11:09 AM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm never betting on this board again after winning two bets and the loser welching on the deal, but if I was to want to bet I would have offered you 1/8 on.  My point is that an 8/1 chance is a chance and well worth going for.

Lol
If our form gets back to what it was at the start of the season, I’d bet on us making it.
(03-12-2022, 12:28 PM)Cunninglinguist Wrote: [ -> ]If our form gets back to what it was at the start of the season, I’d bet on us making it.

Well yeah if we get in to promotion form I’d bet on promotion to.
(03-12-2022, 11:08 AM)farq2 Wrote: [ -> ]

Always a chance, no matter how slim,Saudi Arabia 25-1 to beat Argentina.
G100 is never BA. He's also right. We are in the play off hunt
Sadly I have to agree. Its a 3 horse race for top 2 at the moment. We would have to go on a very good run to make it a 4 horse race. We are way off top 2 right now.

Let's hope we can go on a decent run with lowry and jacobs coming back.
(03-12-2022, 02:43 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly I have to agree. Its a 3 horse race for top 2 at the moment. We would have to go on a very good run to make it a 4 horse race. We are way off top 2 right now.

Of course we are way off the top 2 right now, that's just stating the bleeding obvious. 

But it's only November so the question is do we have the capacity to return to our early season form and close the gap on Ipswich & Sheff Wed who I would regard as the two to catch. 

I'm not saying we will but we certainly have a chance of doing so.
(03-12-2022, 03:32 PM)DeepBlue Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-12-2022, 02:43 PM)Pedalo_menders Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly I have to agree. Its a 3 horse race for top 2 at the moment. We would have to go on a very good run to make it a 4 horse race. We are way off top 2 right now.

Of course we are way off the top 2 right now, that's just stating the bleeding obvious. 

But it's only November so the question is do we have the capacity to return to our early season form and close the gap on Ipswich & Sheff Wed who I would regard as the two to catch. 

I'm not saying we will but we certainly have a chance of doing so.

I have a chance of being the next prime minister.

Your confidence is reducing by the hour lol.
Another good result gone our way, today.

Gotta start doing it again though!
When are getting back to promotion form then?

Oh and DB, it’s December. Please try and keep up.
Pages: 1 2